top shops??

Monark

Dave Wiseman in Durban...

20 years ago I purchased my first BMX from Dave and his service has remained top notch. His prices are very competitive and the service that he offers is second to none.

He always has sound advice to give and can fix almost anything.

If you ride a GIANT you ought to be servicing it there!

Did you just bump a 3 year old thread?

Saying that, in the northern suburbs of Cape Town we have 10 or more shops withi a 15km radius (all good shops) so take your pick or shop around...

Believe it or not, Trinity Cycles, HBPoort Dam, these chaps go the Extra mile to help with the best smile and service on the block. :clap: :clap: :clap:

william's bike shop in somerset west. i live in pta but buy from him....... Service is why i do it.

I have made use of Soloped in town for spares as well as quick fixes = very happy

Revolution Cycles for services = they do a pretty good job, I have only been to the shop 3 or 4 times and the guys know me there already

Crown cycles for services = also a pretty good job , they are near to where I stay and I work in town.

william's bike shop in somerset west. i live in pta but buy from him....... Service is why i do it.

He is fliPpen expensive but he has got some nice bikes!

William's Bike Shop in Somerset is one of the few bike shops in SA where the guy putting his hand on your bike really knows his **** and is passionate about it. Also he doesn't try to sell you **** and takes time for every customer.

Epic Bike Shop in Ape Town is probably similar, haven't visited it often though.

Republic Durban

Why has nobody mentioned these guys.....I have tried EVERY bike shop in Durban and have been ripped by them all in some way or another.

Not only does Republic have the best bike mechanic in Durban and he is very good at correcting other bike shops mistakes. Of all the shops I have tried this is the most competent, trusting,friendly and fairly priced of them all. In that order!(IMO) Oh, did I say tolerant?