Budget R10/12K Wot MTB do I go for?

Spud

I did the Trans Baviaans on Dirty Twins Orbea oiz (Alu) and need to return it soon' date=' once my wife has cleaned it properley, but now it is time to give my Schwinn Moab to my 32 year old son and geet a DS I think. just not sure what to get. would love to hear what you all ride and how happy you are with them.[/quote']

Or you can have mine for about R9,000 negBig%20smile
Good idea, lets chat over dinner next week.........and before you guys think we have a thing going here, Dirty Twin is my baby brother ok!

I NOT A BABY!!!! NOW IT'S R10,000 AND I THROW THE TB LIGHTS IN NO NOT THE BIG ONE THATS MINE.LOLLOLLOLLOL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the Trans Baviaans on Dirty Twins Orbea oiz (Alu) and need to return it soon' date=' once my wife has cleaned it properley, but now it is time to give my Schwinn Moab to my 32 year old son and geet a DS I think. just not sure what to get. would love to hear what you all ride and how happy you are with them.[/quote']

?

Or you can have mine for about R9,000 negBig%20smile
Good idea, lets chat over dinner next week.........and before you guys think we have a thing going here, Dirty Twin is my baby brother ok!

?

I NOT A BABY!!!! NOW IT'S R10,000 AND I THROW THE TB LIGHTS IN NO NOT THE BIG ONE THATS MINE.LOLLOLLOLLOL

and this, my hublings, is one of the symptons of a disaffected and detached society. sibling hublings duking it out online...

and this' date=' my hublings, is one of the symptons of a disaffected and detached society. sibling hublings duking it out online...[/quote']

They gonna break out the dust masks and the samurai ninja swords next?

and this' date=' my hublings, is one of the symptons of a disaffected and detached society. sibling hublings duking it out online...[/quote']They gonna break out the dust masks and the samurai ninja swords next?

that's gonna add an extra grand onto the price. guys, you better schedule that dinner sooner. otherwise, it could be costly affair. take him to macdonald's tonight,

No just the DonutsWink
Think I need to look at Silverback or Raleigh again before I make a final decision on your Orbea! Angry

No just the DonutsWink
Think I need to look at Silverback or Raleigh again before I make a final decision on your Orbea! Angry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClap

No just the DonutsWink

WhateverBig%20smile then I will have Three Orbeas. Will pick up my bike tonight.Wink

No just the DonutsWink

WhateverBig%20smile then I will have Three Orbeas. Will pick up my bike tonight.Wink
I just meant that just perhaps they would be more suited to my gravitationally enharnced body! CryCryCry

No just the DonutsWink

By the way Lolo, if you want to know how much your husband is paying for his new frame just call me..............(our wifes spy on us). LOLLOLLOL Spud2008-08-25 03:31:09

OK you can keep it but I need to make a comitment to Steven this week on the Carbon Oiz so start making plans boet please cant let that bike slip through my fingers.Smile

No just the DonutsWink

By the way Lolo' date=' if you want to know how much your husband is paying for his new frame just call me..............(our wifes spy on us). LOLLOLLOL [/quote']

She does not know about itOuch. Shutup allready. I thought I would just hang it up in the garage and she would not even notice.Embarrassed