CWC Rocks!

rock

after all the moaning about CWC - I saw a product on their site, decided there was no point in emailing them, so I called, spoke to the guy, they had it in stock and the price was less than on the site...went down their bought it. (less than CRC too!!)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

I had the opposite I went in looking for wheels and the guy kept trying to sell me what I never wanted, so he took my name down on a piece of paper, I turned to walk out and I turned back to ask him something and he was crumpling my details up. I went and bought elsewhere the same day.

Awsome CWC

This is getting old....shop there or dont....

http://creditplushealth.org/health%20picture/Anna%20Kournikova%20Teddy%20Bear.jpg

Where did you Free Staters find a beach?

You don't even know her, how can you call her a beach ??? Wink

If it was snow, that means it would be cold and I don't see this young lady smuggling jelly tots hence that cannot be snow! Take me for a fool!

Dudes, we getting off track, CW snr is not only undercutting other shops but also his own son while he's in China...........LOL.