Are you obsessed with cycling?

martelpypie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Praat julle so baie bollie terwyl julle fietsry ook?

Ek gedog ek is ook 'cycling obsessed' omdat ek minder bier drink op n vrydag aand en naweke probeer reel rondom fietsry maar sjoe... julle vat dit ver. Maar ek moet se, dit sal nice wees om met n girl soos nellie te trou dan hoef mens nie elke keer te se hoelank jy op die pad gaan wees nie. en partykeer is dit leka om n uur in n fiets winkel te spandeer.

Ek gedog ek is ook 'cycling obsessed' omdat ek minder bier drink op n vrydag aand en naweke probeer reel rondom fietsry maar sjoe... julle vat dit ver. Maar ek moet se' date=' dit sal nice wees om met n girl soos nellie te trou dan hoef mens nie elke keer te se hoelank jy op die pad gaan wees nie. en partykeer is dit leka om n uur in n fiets winkel te spandeer.
[/quote']

oi, we carefully vet every potential suitor for nellie.  

Big%20smileyou inspire me' date=' girl! i couldn't have become the hijacker i am without your invaluable tutelage! [/quote']

haha, pleasure's mine budd!! miss all of you peeps tons when i don't get time for hubbing!

Ek gedog ek is ook 'cycling obsessed' omdat ek minder bier drink op n vrydag aand en naweke probeer reel rondom fietsry maar sjoe... julle vat dit ver. Maar ek moet se' date=' dit sal nice wees om met n girl soos nellie te trou dan hoef mens nie elke keer te se hoelank jy op die pad gaan wees nie. en partykeer is dit leka om n uur in n fiets winkel te spandeer.
[/quote']

Uhm....jaLOL Actually kom daar dan amper meer nonsens uit, maar anyway - always good for a laugh!Big%20smile

Haha Skapie...wie okal met my trou sal nie hoef te s? waar hulle is nie...ek sal ook op my fiets wees (hubby sal maar moet sorg vir 'n babysitter of iets)

Fietswinkels - HELL YEAH!!! Love daai plek...ek gaan kuier sommer gewoonlik in die werkswinkel!Big%20smile

[/quote']

Uhm....jaLOL Actually kom daar dan amper meer nonsens uit, maar anyway - always good for a laugh!Big%20smile

Haha Skapie...wie okal met my trou sal nie hoef te s? waar hulle is nie...ek sal ook op my fiets wees (hubby sal maar moet sorg vir 'n babysitter of iets)

Fietswinkels - HELL YEAH!!! Love daai plek...ek gaan kuier sommer gewoonlik in die werkswinkel!Big%20smile

and tell him that okes who work in bike shops are hot!

ps, did i ever mention that i work in a bike shop?

Okes that work in bike shops are hot.

Sattisfied HR???

(although...i can't think of a single reason why you'd like to bring that bit of info to Skaap's attention....whatever makes you happy bud)

hahaha

ja'nee.  Okes that work in a bike shop bikes are hot! The lucky bliksem kry altyd nice deals....

hahaha

ja'nee.  Okes that work in a bike shop bikes are hot! The lucky bliksem kry altyd nice deals....

and we get to play with other people's bikes!

hahaha

Wierd!

hahaha

I won't allow my bikes BB anywhere near you.

Up to six months ago my past time of choice was getting pissed and only riding three short rides a week and wondering why I felt soooo tired and messed up after races... Now my life kind of revolves around my bike, even thought it is a "cheap" bike... at least three rides during the week but closer to four and more than 200kms over the weekend.

That gives me at least five days of riding in a seven day week... My bike goes with me when I go on leave... All my friends are cyclers... My social is when I go cycling...

Now only if I can afford all the goodies I want.

Oh and I have only been cycling for a year... Can it get worse?

Whether it is called obsession or addiction... I probably have it...

I think that if you hubbing while cycling you know that you have a problem...

If you have been cycling for 5 years and you still enjoy it as much as the day you started you know that you are hooked.

It is almost 10 years since I started cycling... And I still love it!!!!

I have taken my cycling to a new level. I have a wife and a girlfriend and a wife...........they know about each other. When I am not at home my wife thinks I am with my girlfriend and when I am not with my girlfriend she thinks I am at home..........and I am getting in plenty of riding without being hassled about it.

• 1 month later...

Haha...thought about one more thing when i was out on my MTB this morning...

I've had more tandem partners than i've had boyfriends...Embarrassed