hubber’s ride - friday 14 april

ok, who is keen to do an "Uncle Harry's" ride on Friday morning? Meet at Town Square (Mugg&Bean opposite Hillfox) at 6:30am. This will be a nice easy ride so that no-one is tired out for Saturday's 7am onslaught of northcliff....

So far it's me and MichelleH.... who else is in?

Eish, I feel bad about not joining you guys last weeksmiley9.gif. Did you have a good ride? I rode to Uncle Harry's but did not see you guys.

It's my birthday on friday, so may I please be excused? We're riding to Magalies on Sat if anyone would care to join us.

I'm in Saldanha on buss, must leave now for the airport. Going to DBN tonight, back home tomorrow night. So I won't be online again before next week tuesday. Enjoy the ride.

Droster, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

We'll miss you, but no chocolate money for you! (Did we mention chocolate AGAIN?!!!!)smileys/smiley4.gif

Where are all you wusses? I want to see huge turnout people!

Do we all have to come see the new bike Michellesmileys/smiley36.gif

I will talk to Ianj and see what we doing....

Maybe we will see you there...

Sounds great Sonic! She's beautiful, just ask slowpoke! How is your bike, head, new helmet, etc after the 'unfortunate incident'?

smileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley9.gif

Na it is all good, rims are fine, need some new bar tape though. Helmet only ended up costing 100 bucks so that wasn't to bad. I am sure we will make it... Depends what my shoulder is like though. It seems to of taken the majority of the blow.

I think the car came off the worst, one of the bike is dead... smileys/smiley11.giflike really deadsmileys/smiley11.gif... the frame is bent.

yeeeouch sonic! that is not good news. it also shows how fast you were going when you hit. i hope they forgive you. (did you ask for a pic of the car?)

as for friday, we're gonna take it very easy and the uncle harry's route is pretty easy anyway, so you should make it no probs if you guys don't have other plans.

smileys/smiley4.gif 

Sorry Slowpoke......I'm out again...going fishing in the N/west with a few guys...will not be here till Sunday...Monday I'm thinking of doing a very slow lsd around magalies & on my return climb up thro' Kloofendal's hills after Hekpoort hill........smileys/smiley11.gif

Enjoy the ride....

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

Can not confirm yet, but I am 90% sure I will be able to make it for Friday smileys/smiley1.gif

OK me and Sonic will be there, we just have to get Metro Cops to clear the roads for Sonic so there's no cars for him to ride into.

smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

Droster -Renoster, Baie geluk van my kant af met jou vejaarsdag Vrydag. .Mag jy `n mooi jaar h? wat voorl? en net die beste vir jou. smiley32.gif Goeie gesondheid en  ek hoop jy wen nou die LOTTO man smiley2.gifsmiley32.gif