Does the colour matter RH ?

rock

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The colour that really matters is that nice pink/red that both nellie and amoryns will have when I pinch them on Sunday at the Winelands race..LOLThumbs%20UpCool

Fact is that people do open doors without checking for cyclists. So if you ride next to cars you need a sixth, seventh and a sense of humor....

I am focussed!!LOL Can I bring my skinsuit for the H2H????
OMG!!!! I was just about to enter and click on Submit until I read this!!! Now I've cancelled my entry... Let me know when you change your mind so I can enter... It's Fatty and Chilli on the Tandem vs. Me and Michelle... Let the games begin! Evil%20Smile Suppose Chilli is piloting hey? LOL

It's Fatty and Chilli on the Tandem vs. Me and Michelle... Let the games begin! Evil%20Smile Suppose Chilli is piloting hey? LOL
No, I'll pilot, so she can have a good view. Then I'm going to instruct her to pinch you as well...probably with Michelle's consent!Wink Or I might just pinch Michelle LOLLOL

The colour that really matters is that nice pink/red that both nellie and amoryns will have when I pinch them on Sunday at the Winelands race..LOLThumbs%20UpCool

ShockedShockedShockedSorry to pop your bubble...but the pink/red will be because of the effort to get to the top of Helshoogte.

BTW...judging by Amoryn's replies you will be quite coloured by the end of SundayWink (...think blue, black and bruisedLOL)

No' date=' I'll pilot, so she can have a good view. Then I'm going to instruct her to pinch you as well...probably with Michelle's consent!Wink Or I might just pinch Michelle LOLLOL[/quote']LOL... We can then play wife swap... ShockedBig%20smile

Ons sal sien nellie, ons sal sien...(btw wil jy 'n coke h? in die race?) amoryns, soek jy ook 'n coke van die side? Niks rohypnol of enige funny goed in dit nie Embarrassed

Ons sal sien nellie' date=' ons sal sien...(btw wil jy 'n coke h? in die race?) amoryns, soek jy ook 'n coke van die side? Niks rohypnol of enige funny goed in dit nie Embarrassed[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLmet EISH ja!!!Big%20smile Sal jou so 5minute voor die tyd bel dat jy solank my en CVANC se cokes kan reg h?Wink