2007 L'Etape du Tour

IanJ

Just heard that my booking and entry for L'Etape is confirmed Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile.

Now where is Grapkas to work out how many sleeps it is.

Foix > Loudenvielle - Le Louron
Monday 16 July 2007 - Distance 196 km
Km 27Col de PortAscent of 11,4 km at a 5,3% gradient
Km 98Col de Portet d?AspetAscent of 5,7 km at a 6,9% gradient
Km 114Col de Ment?Ascent of 7 km at a 8,1% gradient
Km 159Port de Bal?sAscent of 19,2 km at a 6,2% gradient
Km 184Col de PeyresourdeAscent of 9,7 km at a 7,8% gradient
20061129_032234_profile.gif

YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Say like SouthPark)

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Man if I knew where you lived...I would come over there and kick the Censored out of you for posting this!!!!

Anyway my son, have a good time and bring back lotsa cool pictures!!! ClapBig%20smile

Don't worry we'll have to do lots of training rides between now and then.

I am going to try set up a Lesotho long weekend trip in January if anyone is keen?

Don't quite know yet what stages we are going to see, L'Etape is in the Pyrenees and is a week before the pro's get there so we'll have to do some travelling to the Alps to watch some of the stages after I have ridden L'Etape.

I have only booked a three night package for L'Etape so we can do our own thing after that (will hire a car).

Don't worry we'll have to do lots of training rides between now and then.

I am going to try set up a Lesotho long weekend trip in January if anyone is keen?

I am very keen.  Please let me know!!! 

So dude... is that such a tough decision...

Bike

Wife
Bike
Wife
Bike
Bike
Wife
Bike
Bike
Bike

ehehe... just kidding dude! Hope you have a ball... second honey moon... Gareths getting a sister!!! Baby shower!!! woohoo...

IanJ can you maybe PM me some of the details of the package you took ,will there still be entries available.I wanted to go this year but just could not get a entry without taking any of the travel packages ,would love to do the L'Etape and watch some of the mountain stages.

IanJ can you maybe PM me some of the details of the package you took ' date='will there still be entries available.I wanted to go this year but just could not get a entry without taking any of the travel packages ,would love to do the L'Etape and watch some of the mountain stages.[/quote']

nochain you can't enter without booking a package. I booked the minimum package (3 nights) through http://www.sportingtours.co.uk

They were already pretty full on the cheaper packages but try them and see.

After the race we are just going to hire a car and travel across to the Alps to watch some of the action. Oh yes and we are going to be in London to watch the start. Big%20smile

So dude... is that such a tough decision...

Bike

Wife
Bike
Wife
Bike
Bike
Wife
Bike
Bike
Bike

Just be careful Jason, Michelle said she would love to come along Wink.

After the race we are just going to hire a car and travel across to the Alps to watch some of the action. Oh yes and we are going to be in London to watch the start. Big%20smile[/Quote]

That's enough IanJ!!!

I'm getting more and more jealous!!! Will Crux be there to take photo's of you? ehehe...

That's enough IanJ!!!

I'm getting more and more jealous!!! Will Crux be there to take photo's of you? ehehe...

I'll just have to find the Specialized Angel or the Bianchi chick in the green bikini to take some pics LOL.