Warmup oils/creams

FrancoisO

[

jump over the barriers and push into the front of the group before the guys that are standing inline for the last 30min's....AngryAngryAngry

Like a lot of guys at the Argus like to doAngry(94.7 more and more' date=' recently)

Had a chap jump the fence at the Argus a year or two ago, pushed in right in the front row. No amount of hollering and remarks phased him. As the count down was on, one of his wheels burst. Everybody had a hysteric fit of laughter. While we were on our way, he had to fix a wheel. Served him right, the bozo.
[/quote]

In the beginning of this year a guy also jumped the start group (BL group) and ignored the banter and moan as we started he was out of the marks first we just stayed on his wheel until he couldnt go anymore and attacked he just blew out of the bunchBig%20smile

Interesting how those normally not in racing categorys have such an issue about this.

arnica oil or some good grapeseed oil (my girlfriend is a massage threapist and i only use her grapeseed oil it makes my legs look pretty and feel great smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Had a chap jump the fence at the Argus a year or two ago' date=' pushed in right in the front row. No amount of hollering and remarks phased him. As the count down was on, one of his wheels burst. Everybody had a hysteric fit of laughter. While we were on our way, he had to fix a wheel. Served him right, the bozo.
[/quote']

LOLClapLOLClapLOLClap love it!Evil%20Smile

Definitely. I just wish I was there to witness it.LOL

Spinnerkop,i still got some of those no-lac sachets,i bought in march this year at our local chemist,i must say it is the bomb hey

i know the maker of no lac you can still get it from him,its not a warm up oil  but a ozone cream

i know the maker of no lac you can still get it from him' date='its not a warm up oil  but a ozone cream [/quote']

Now THAT is a good descriptionClap