Killarney 08Oct08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the guy in the SA pants with House of Paints shirt?

Johann van Zyl...SA junior champ and riding for the House of Paint junior team in JHB

hehehe, dankie Ronelle! Have to say that I havent been there for ages, was soooooooooooo much fun even though I add my legs ripped off!

Was he the same "House of Paints guy" that was in the chasing bunch in TOUR DE VINO?

Nope, the guy was Arran Brown....a pro from JHB

Killarney Race report ? Ladies

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The ladies were set off on their own again tonight, with only6 ladies on the line it was bound to be a tough race.

After the first bend we had already dropped 2 of the ladies, and it was now up to Nix (Club 100), Tanya (Harmony), <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Tracy and Kelly (both Sotherby?s). We all shared the work pretty well for the first half of the race. Then the attacks started. Tracy and Kelly worked well together to attack Tanya and I. Tracy went off on a break and stayed away for half a lap. Kelly sat on our wheels as Tanya and I worked hard to close the gap. We would close the gap, and then she would go again, each time Kelly would watch. The bell rang, and we went off on the last lap. Tying not to do too much work at the front and save my legs for the sprint, I marked Tracy closely always keeping Kelly in sight. On the final straight Tanya went early and Kelly and Tracy jumped. I responded a little too slowly, but managed to make up some ground and cross the line 3rd.

hey i am back Tongue

will you post that in every thread now?

if u ask nicely Wink

smartass....BAN HIM AGAIN!  Big%20smile

hey i am back Tongue

will you post that in every thread now?

if u ask nicely Wink

smartass....BAN HIM AGAIN!  Big%20smile