100 to 160 shock

dirtrider

After a lot of pressure from Daemon and Thug I got myself a bigger fork (more travel) . Well I actaully went from 100 to a 160mm shock ! After ready in the Ride magazine about dodgy handling with big travel forks I was keen to test this beast out . The trial at Rietvlei was perfect as it had lots of tight fast turn . Handling felt a bit dodgy at the start put got better . But that is something that will sort itself out . But man going over anything higher than a pavemunt and you get airborn ! Awesome why did I wait so long to do this . Anyway this weekend it is onion hill to test the climbing capabilities .

After a lot of pressure from Daemon and Thug I got myself a bigger fork (more travel) . Well I actaully went from 100 to a 160mm shock ! After ready in the Ride magazine about dodgy handling with big travel forks I was keen to test this beast out . The trial at Rietvlei was perfect as it had lots of tight fast turn . Handling felt a bit dodgy at the start put got better . But that is something that will sort itself out . But man going over anything higher than a pavemunt and you get airborn ! Awesome why did I wait so long to do this . Anyway this weekend it is onion hill to test the climbing capabilities .

What make fork did you get?????

Pressure from Moi ?

All I said was that a Morewood Dirt Rider needs a bigger fork than 100mm to utilise the full potential of the bike.

Maybe you now will !!

smiley36.gif Ok I am sure there is something else you would rather say ! Or are you gonna play a Puke WAtson on us and just spit ?

Only 160?

WHAT you get bigger !!!!

What about 220? Problem is you'll keep on falling onto your back wheel when climbing.LOL

A friend of mine always says you can NEVER have enough money, travel or length. A true visionary.

A friend of mine always says you can NEVER have enough money, travel or length. A true visionary.