Deep section wheels...

T-Bag

Hi

I want to buy myself a nice Christmas gift, a pair of deep section wheels...

Whice must I go for??? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a set off lightweights?

What's the price on the lightweights? It looks very nice and I see Zabel is riding with a pair of lightweights.

Get to the back of the queue.

So who's the local agent for these VERY exclusive wheels?

Or is that privelaged information, Bruce? Wink

What's the price on the lightweights? It looks very nice and I see Zabel is riding with a pair of lightweights.

I have done a TT against a person who was riding a set of ligtweights, I was riding normal wielletjies - didn't help the pore bloke much. LOL

I have done a TT against a person who was riding a set of ligtweights' date=' I was riding normal wielletjies - didn't help the pore bloke much. LOL
[/quote']

Yes, but that was probably because he was carrying two full water bottles and you had none, you bloody "camel"Confused... saving probably 1.5kg in weight.LOL

(Romour has it that CVANC only used one water bottle for the entire DC this year?) Shocked

I have done a TT against a person who was riding a set of ligtweights' date=' I was riding normal wielletjies - didn't help the pore bloke much. LOL
[/quote']

Yes, but that was probably because he was carrying two full water bottles and you had none, you bloody "camel"Confused... saving probably 1.5kg in weight.LOL

(Romour has it that CVANC only used one water bottle for the entire DC this year?) Shocked

Actually he didn't have any water bottles on his bike, neither did I. lol

Rumours rumours, I used 2 water bottles - but was prepared for 6-hours, so I had some water left when we did less than 6-hours.

Is that true CVANC?

Check my previous post Wink

Get to the back of the queue.

So who's the local agent for these VERY exclusive wheels?

Or is that privelaged information' date=' Bruce? Wink
[/quote']

No, not at all.  I just know that they only make a limited number so there is a huge waiting list.

Rumours rumours' date=' I used 2 water bottles - but was prepared for 6-hours, so I had some water left when we did less than 6-hours.
[/quote']

Prepared for the worst case scenario - no faith in his team!!