How was your Shova?

keith

I'm told that hitting the wall is what runners do. Cyclists bonk.

But after bonking' date=' at Botha's Hill, you still managed 4:01- that's impressive.

[/quote']

See, now I'm foncused again.

I though cyclist blew (past tense of blow).

Yip runners hit the wall. I hit the wall on bothas hill during an up comrades too many years ago to remember.

Now I just blow.

Besides it's not possible to even bonk on a tandem.LOL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great meeting you guys on the breakfast ride, thanks Andrew.

Oh and I was the first one there Wonder Woman and Andrewbell, so no funny comments anymore thank you.

to all you first time shova riders WELL DONE! I've done a few and love it every time! hope we get some more. It surprises me always that such an awesome race has fwere entries than Argus and 94.7? go figure?

From a non riders point of view, once again a great race and indeed a great weekend.  The organisers, cyclists, and everybody involved in the event always make me feel very welcome. Thanks Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Giba Gorge.  Looking forward to next year, may it be even better.

It was great meeting you guys on the breakfast ride' date=' thanks Andrew.

Oh and I was the first one there Wonder Woman and Andrewbell, so no funny comments anymore thank you.
[/quote']

you do open yourself up for abuse though.  and what is this wanting to miss breakfast on a breakfast ride??Angry

[/quote']

you do open yourself up for abuse though.  and what is this wanting to miss breakfast on a breakfast ride??Angry

Coffee IS breakfast

[/quote']

Coffee IS breakfast

coffee is part of breakfast, it is NOT the whole meal though.....