WESTCOAST EXPRESS Profile please

Promicin

Errhmm.. Hagar - I thought the Subject of the post was pretty self explanatory...<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Say Hi to Helga for me!

ok was just checking the west coast express was end october nice flat ride starting in milnerton then on to Atlantis. West Coast Cycle Tour a bit diffrenent in that the route has a few more hills and can bite a bit if the wind is pumping SmileSmile  neway nice just to get out and ride see ya saturday

Aahhh Hagar..

It seems I stand corrected and was confused. Thanks.

Ya - see there then. Bright 'n Early

Fanie... Your going down boy...\

\

\  o-o

no problem ... this is one day i can sleep in a bit dont have to get up with the sparrows only 20 km from home . Cape town rides get the whole family up at four including the dogs !!!

You forgot the ________/ at the finish.

en jy het van al die potholes vergeet.

begin _____________/-----------^_________-----------____/fin

so?

guys coming to the west coast cycle tour beware the lazer cams in malmesbury and on the r27 . Ask me at 5h30 the guys are pretty active in that neck of the woods !!!

You forgot the ________/ at the finish.

en jy het van al die potholes vergeet.

begin _____________/-----------^_________-----------____/fin

so?

You bored? Me too.

lyk my die paaie in djibouti is ________/--------------^___________---------____/ of wat se jy fanie

Titus - ja, baie, gaan more op vakansie maar my brein het klaar afgeskakel.

hagar - officially the Republic of Djibouti, is a small country in eastern Africa, located in the Horn of Africa. Djibouti is bordered by Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast. The remainder of the border is formed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. On the other side of the Red Sea, on the Arabian Peninsula, 20 kilometers (12 mi) from the coast of Djibouti, is Yemen.