I can like to fall flippin hard at Sabie!!!!

NotSoBigBen

Big ben

sorry to hear but , fortunetaly you will remember from the dry run that day two is easier!!!!

Enjoy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, much better day today. 4:45 63rd (72nd yesterday). The eye is very black and swollen but was not a problem. Couldn't wear glasses though. Flippin hot again!

So here for those who needed to see it (Daemon!).

Oops no can do!

Access Denied
open_folder_icon.gif The Hub SA : Access Denied

Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

Admin what's up?

vandag wqas redelik hectic, die hitte is blerrie erg.vandag se stage was vrek nice gewees. hoeveel van julle ouens het daardie helse drop gery?

Sounds like Internet is alive and well in Sabie!

Awesome to hear from all you folks. Ride hard but ride safe, and bring back all the war tales!

BB, sorry to hear about the fall, but well ridden! Just tke it easy and try to get beck home without further injury! Wink

die enigste update wat ek het....DIS FLIPPEN HARD. dit was vrek warm elke dag en moeilik. As mens ooit so stage race doen....maak seker jy het die regte partner

well done man with no name en psycho........julle twee het gister gevlieg met die TT

It was absolutely awesome! Finished 61st overall and 19th in Mens category.

Like Amoryn says it is flippin hard and the right partner is crucial.

Byron (new nickname CAT, Diesel engine!) pushed/pulled me up the big hill in the TT. Not cause I couldn't ride but just to keep his pace!

When I was riding near Amoryn (a few times over the 4 days) she looked strong! Well done!

We'll be back again next year for sure.

Well done BigBen! I know you have worked hard for this race and I'm glad it was a good one. Dying to see the pics of your eye!

You're a strange lot but hey here goes, excuse the quality it's from my cellphone!

The 2 stitches are in the eyebrow.smiley18.gif The chin doesn't look bad!

20061218_093357_Foto_0043.jpg

Amoryn - Didn't know your partner was not exactly being helpful! I feel bad now as we could at least have offered some more encouragement had we known. SORRY !!!!!!!!smiley5.gif

die enigste update wat ek het....DIS FLIPPEN HARD. dit was vrek warm elke dag en moeilik. As mens ooit so stage race doen....maak seker jy het die regte partner

well done man with no name en psycho........julle twee het gister gevlieg met die TT

Dankie amoryns - jy het self rerig goed gery - mag hierdie punishment in vorm terugkom wat die ander girls gaan breek!!

Regte partner - het nog altyd gehad! Hy jaag my HR op na 190 en as ek nie kan asem haal nie, dan maak hy een van sy k jokes en breek my pace heeltemal!! Great stuff!!LOLLOLLOL

haha ja man with no name....julle twee was definitief paar karakters. Eks mal oor julle.

bigben, well done on your ride......jy kick nogals ass meneer

BigBen, that looks eina!

Everyone seemed to enjoy the race stukkend. Mental note to self, make sure you make the entry cutoff next time...