carbon fiber mtb h/bar ?

buckshot

Used to do the carbon bar thing as well, just couldn't find one that fit me properly! Eventually found a scandium bar that was flat and wide, not these narrower bloody things all the racer boys are so keen on sticking on their bikes.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode some monkey lite SL's for 3 years. awesome bar. retired them cos I was afraid of snapping them. put on a BBB something or other and snapped it in a little incy crash.

Interesting....i thought the h/bar failure caused the crash. No i hear the crash caused the h/bar failure Shocked

I rode My carbon Bars' date=' and stem in belgium for 3months on some hectic cobbel roads,  they still going strong

[/quote']

respect! three month with u and i'd be broken!

Wink

Angry

Rode some monkey lite SL's for 3 years. awesome bar. retired them cos I was afraid of snapping them. put on a BBB something or other and snapped it in a little incy crash.

Interesting....i thought the h/bar failure caused the crash. No i hear the crash caused the h/bar failure Shocked

It all happened so fast who knows. LOL

Nah I think the br must've hit the ground at a funny angle.  

I rode My carbon Bars' date=' and stem in belgium for 3months on some hectic cobbel roads,  they still going strong

[/quote']

Wink

Angry

that was a compliment sir!

I ride the BBB carbon risers as well and haven't had a problem yet... but like all things carbon, replace them if they take a serious knock. The sound of snapping carbon will be the last thing you'll hear !!!! Ouch

[/quote']

Wink

Angry

Shocked

[/quote']

Wink

Angry

Shocked

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_67.gif

ah you guys are so cute. I keep looking to see if there is more about BARS i meant bars, and it's just you two cuddling.

ah you guys are so cute. I keep looking to see if there is more about BARS i meant bars' date=' and it's just you two cuddling. [/quote']

feeling left out? Pinch

ah you guys are so cute. I keep looking to see if there is more about BARS i meant bars' date=' and it's just you two cuddling. [/quote']

Smile

well, then stay here  and u might be cuddled you as well.

u might now that  virtual hugs do work....

Smile
well, then stay here  and u might be cuddled you as well.
u might now that  virtual hugs do work....

I wish I had a raised eyebrow and very suspicious expression to put in here. hmmm.

feeling left out? Pinch

no it's more like I'm observing against my will.