Killarney 05Nov08

THE BODY CENTRE

Wow the first photo is amazing TOPS!! I must show you a technique the editors use in the Moto magazines for isolating the riders details and blurring the Background

Wow the first photo is amazing TOPS!! I must show you a technique the editors use in the Moto magazines for isolating the riders details and blurring the Background

Yes, please do!! (Has yr FF arrived?)

Robert Quinn leading 2nd lap

20081105_122906_IMG_3506.jpg

Have to agree with Raymond. This photo is a stunner with the rider captured but the rest in the background blurred..

AWESOME photo...

Now were are the scuffle photo's....? (Sorry could not help it)

hoekom het Moolman mediese aandag nodig gehad?

bly JY voel beter! Moolman het n bietjie geval ... daar het n kat oor die track gehardloop, dink ek ... Wink

Yes' date=' please do!! (Has yr FF arrived?)
[/quote']

It's called panning Wink

[/quote']

It's called panning Wink

[/quote']

It's called panning Wink