Mind your own Business

longweasel

f*** this. freedom of speech' date=' baby!
[/quote']

... of course if speech really was free, you wouldn't need the ***'s...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote']

i put those ***'s there myself (mommy will be proud!) Tongue

But you DO get the asses on here who are typing-happy and just post crap for the sake of it.

And THAT is where the problem lies.......fix that and everyone will be happy.....I think.....OK....maybe not.....LOL

[/quote']

i put those ***'s there myself (mommy will be proud!) Tongue

Self censorship...   The true death of free speech...

[/quote']

Yeah....and unfortunately the internet means that unlike 15years ago, it's no longer so easy to avoid all the meaningless, pointless, idiotic, stupid, deluded, egotistical, opinionated crap that gets spewed forth by the world's know-it-alls

Freedom of speech is no excuse for talking ***!

Wont comment as i'm minding my own business.

Big%20smile - Good one.!

I personally think most sellers have an overinflated opinion  of the value of their goods anyway, just because you paid XYZ for it, is not a mechanism to conclude you can ask ABC price for it.

Maybe you overpaid initially.! Some products do come down in price, Garmin is a good example, its cheaper today than two years ago even though the rand has depreciated and freight costs are higher, competition in the market saw to that.

In the USA they work on a simple formula, when you buy it and take it out of the shop, you loose 50% of the value immediately. You then deduct a further 10 - 15% for every year you use it, so an item two years old is only worth approx. 30% of its original cost,(less any taxes etc) and thats assuming its in good workable condition - or else its worth much less.

Personally I think comments on the product are fine, not everyone is in the loop on present prices, sustainable condition  etc so I cant see any problem.

widget2008-11-11 05:42:55

http://airbornecombatengineer.typepad.com/photos/weapons_fireams/wtf14mar07.jpg

http://lolcatz.net/gfx/c.gif

http://lolcatz.net/gfx/c.gif

To do list:

This week - get Hubbers to mind own business;

Next week - nailing jelly to the ceiling 

achieving world peace

Oh the joys of public forums! But that's how it will be as long as there are Internet Dickwads!

20081111_001315_internetdickwad.jpg

Somebody even worse than a total dickwad is an "anonymous" person that gives only half his information in his profile!!!!!!!!

Seeing as this is a topic of etiquette, what about advertising goods that are over-priced and then bumping them gazillion times at the expense of other, more attractive offers? Is that considered to be appropriate behaviour?

Oh the joys of public forums! But that's how it will be as long as there are Internet Dickwads!

20081111_001315_internetdickwad.jpg

Somebody even worse than a total dickwad is an "anonymous" person that gives only half his information in his profile!!!!!!!!

Good One Oom H

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

... Not half as bad as pedantic road builders who conduct wooden spoon shaped experiments on us...