Weekend activities

nochain

No pizza and not even enough money to buy us cake at the coffee shop - but he was very gentlemanly about making sure us ladies werent left behind in the dodgy parts...  December ride sounds good!

I ran lions head on friday, rode table mountain on saturday morning(did some sweet-ass singletrack which I dont think many people exept for "Velo" knows about, then went to the beach the rest of the day. And on sunday, I went to the beach the whole day, again.

someones got to do it..

Did I mention the sea temerature was 10 degrees??

No pizza and not even enough money to buy us cake at the coffee shop - but he was very gentlemanly about making sure us ladies werent left behind in the dodgy parts...  December ride sounds good!

tell me jax...... did he try and crash his car into you? Wink (it's his way of trying to pick up beautiful young ladies)

tell me jax...... did he try and crash his car into you? Wink (it's his way of trying to pick up beautiful young ladies)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Brilliant Nancy Drew.Big%20smile

I woke up at 0430 and drove to Breede river got a lift in a boat to my destination because the roads were still about 1meter under water.  I then unpacked an entire house and 2 cottages and washed all the floors and walls to remove the mud.

then we drove home again, its was th longest day of my life.

I have posted the pictures on another thread

Well we were about 30km outside of PE and he appeared out of nowhere so perhaps his new MO is that of Stalker...

Well, Friday I developed this nice sore throught...

Saturday I received an increase in the pain with added blocked nose...

Sunday I was still sick and could not go race and had to listen to the damn traffic report cause the damn people on 94.7 was more interrested in traffic than the actual race!!!

Just peachy!!! Cry

Looks like I missed all the fun while I was out doing some work Nance and Jax...................Eeeerm I only just nudged Jax bike (Cannondale Lefty with Epic sticker) ...........was I impressed or what! Embarrassed

Looks like I missed all the fun while I was out doing some work Nance and Jax...................Eeeerm I only just nudged Jax bike (Cannondale Lefty with Epic sticker) ...........was I impressed or what! Embarrassed

It's ok spud... I'm not jealous at all.... I'll always have clinty Evil%20Smile

It's ok spud... I'm not jealous at all.... I'll always have clinty Evil%20Smile
WITH THE CANNONDALE NANCY.................THE DAMN CANNONDALE! Angry