Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid up Gold Corsa smiley2.gif and will bring black and yellow Merida roadbike or Merida Mission 300D MTB still deciding I will wear my red BIB with FPC shirt

Cool Predictor I'll look for a Merida & a rider with an IronMan Tatoo.

You can look for 2 x Bianchi's a blue one and a "old" looking one.

I'll have a sleeveless top on, either blue or red.

Awesome, just did a Vitality health assesment and they recon I am 39 according to the info and not my true 38 smiley18.gif. Funny that I am quite active and not stressed eat well and they still recon I am not doing that well smiley32.gif Perhaps Superman is 35 hehehe

Hi all I have truly enjoyed reading your articles and humour, this year Thanks.

Are there any takers amongst the Alberton hubbers wanting to support a worthy cause see:

Gauteng Xmas hub ride.

Forum: Events

Topic: Gauteng Xmas hub ride

Posted By: wolverine

Hey there E. Has the venue and date been finalised for this event?

Last I checked, there were still a couple of outstanding items.

Hey Kid, over here. Do you want some sweets? (Oh bliksem, wrong forum again.) Dude, yu have a Bianchi now. You should be grown up enough to cut the apron strings (Read as the tow rope.)

Besides you are the only known chain breaker around here.

Hey there E. Has the venue and date been finalised for this event?

Last I checked' date=' there were still a couple of outstanding items.

Hey Kid, over here. Do you want some sweets? (Oh bliksem, wrong forum again.) Dude, yu have a Bianchi now. You should be grown up enough to cut the apron strings (Read as the tow rope.)

Besides you are the only known chain breaker around here.

[/quote']

That's cause they don't make chains like they used to smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

Hi all I have truly enjoyed reading your articles and humour' date=' this year Thanks.

Are there any takers amongst the Alberton hubbers wanting to support a worthy cause see:

Gauteng Xmas hub ride.

Forum: Events

Topic: Gauteng Xmas hub ride

Posted By: wolverine

[/quote']

This sounds like a MTB ride ???

Slave/IgK the comments from the orginizers:

Wolfie....maybe 8tish to help the Jhb boys out to get there in time?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Venue:Groenkloof Nature Reserve.  Entrance at Botha ave. in Pretoria

Awesome' date=' just did a Vitality health assesment and they recon I am 39 according to the info and not my true 38 [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley18.gif[/img]. Funny that I am quite active and not stressed eat well and they still recon I am not doing that well smiley32.gif Perhaps Superman is 35 hehehe

Of course it will say that! Discovery just want to squeeze more money out of you! They want you to go buy even more health stuff!

Paid up Gold Corsa smiley2.gif and will bring black and yellow Merida roadbike or Merida Mission 300D MTB still deciding I will wear my red BIB with FPC shirt

Super!

I will be on my red, white, blue and black Trek with red handlebar tape and white saddle.

Guest Agteros
Awesome' date=' just did a Vitality health assesment and they recon I am 39 according to the info and not my true 38 [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley18.gif[/img]. Funny that I am quite active and not stressed eat well and they still recon I am not doing that well smiley32.gif Perhaps Superman is 35 hehehe

Of course it will say that! Discovery just want to squeeze more money out of you! They want you to go buy even more health stuff!

Not always.... I came in a year younger than what I actually am on that assessment. smiley4.gif

Not always.... I came in a year younger than what I actually am on that assessment. smiley4.gif

Well look what yours came out with!! No iron! smiley36.gif

Guest Agteros

Just shows you, you don't need to be an 'yster' to be healthy! smiley2.gif smiley9.gif

Oh, and I have it on good authority(licensed master club member) that I should not go to SBR this weekend... Might do a few km on the MTB

Archived