Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome' date=' just did a Vitality health assesment and they recon I am 39 according to the info and not my true 38 [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley18.gif[/img]. Funny that I am quite active and not stressed eat well and they still recon I am not doing that well smiley32.gif Perhaps Superman is 35 hehehe

Of course it will say that! Discovery just want to squeeze more money out of you! They want you to go buy even more health stuff!

Not always.... I came in a year younger than what I actually am on that assessment. smiley4.gif

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

Just shows you' date=' you don't need to be an 'yster' to be healthy! [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img] smiley9.gif

Oh, and I have it on good authority(licensed master club member) that I should not go to SBR this weekend... Might do a few km on the MTB

Now that you mention all this and that authority, we still have not apporved your leave for Saturday.

If you fail to arrive for the ride, we will consider you AWOL.

You vill be tagen frim here to a place ov egzekutiuon ut dawn, und SHOT. If you survive, you vill be shot zum more jawhol!

Shultz, bring my Luger.

Tell you what Oxmsn, have a bowl of nails for brekkie on Saturday and stay off the bike, running shooz and any other form of sexercise for the weekend.

Take two asprin and call me on Monday.

Guest Agteros
Just shows you' date=' you don't need to be an 'yster' to be healthy! [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img] smiley9.gif

Oh' date=' and I have it on good authority(licensed master club member) that I should not go to SBR this weekend... Might do a few km on the MTB

[/quote']Now that you mention all this and that authority, we still have not apporved your leave for Saturday.

If you fail to arrive for the ride, we will consider you AWOL.

You vill be tagen frim here to a place ov egzekutiuon ut dawn, und SHOT. If you survive, you vill be shot zum more jawhol!

Shultz, bring my Luger.

Seems like I've been excommunicated.... Oooohkaay

SILENCE!

Ve vill ask ze kvestions. You can only be excommunicated if you are Catholic. You vill be executioned.

You are facing ze charges of treason. AWOL = desertion. Desertion = teason.

Zerefore by a process of elimination, you vill be eliminated. Get against ze vall.

Guest Agteros
SILENCE!

Ve vill ask ze kvestions. You can only be excommunicated if you are Catholic. You vill be executioned.

You are facing ze charges of treason. AWOL = desertion. Desertion = teason.

Zerefore by a process of elimination' date=' you vill be eliminated. Get against ze vall.
[/quote']

SILENCE! I KEEL YUUU!

or maybe must just stay away from the flatlands... smiley5.gif

Been out of office for a couple, will see you all in the morning.

Just found out that Atta has increased from 124km with 2600 climb to 134km with 3000m climb and yes this is on MTB all in one day.

Looks like Katot is a little upset with some people saying day 1 Epic 09 was tougher than his race smiley11.gif

So I guess it will be the ol MTB for me then.

Thinking of dropping my race on Sunday for a double SBR rather smiley4.gif

Will see how much you all hurt me in the morning smiley18.gif

See you all

Thanks for an awesome ride Nance, Kid, Predictor and Kieran! Was really enjoyable! Kieran, great improvement, you are getting faster!

Thanks for an awesome ride Nance' date=' Kid, Predictor and Kieran! Was really enjoyable! Kieran, great improvement, you are getting faster![/quote']

Glad you made it back.

Cool riding you nutters again.

Nice to meet you Predictor.

Tomorrow we do it all over again - NOT

Guest Agteros

Glad to see you guys survived the heat & hills!

The MTB orienteering was great fun!

Guest Agteros
How was it Os? Details please.

You help anyone? smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif not today... Got completely lost looking for checkpoint 5... Eventually another competitor found it for me smiley9.gif

And it was probably right near you and then you kicked yourself for not finding it. Usually works out that way.

Archived