Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Andy, my pc at work is in sick bay since Friday so I've had limited internet an no email.

Weather permitting (the weather man says thunder showers in the afternoon) we ride SBR then we can go for a milkshake afterwards if all are keen.

Trubie, you coming with or you playing taxi driver ?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy' date=' my pc at work is in sick bay since Friday so I've had limited internet an no email.

Weather permitting (the weather man says thunder showers in the afternoon) we ride SBR then we can go for a milkshake afterwards if all are keen.

Trubie, you coming with or you playing taxi driver ?

[/quote']

nope, I am doing the taxi man thingy

sorry - I know you'll be missing my sparkling personality during this epic ridesmiley2.gif

Andy' date=' my pc at work is in sick bay since Friday so I've had limited internet an no email.

Trubie' date=' you coming with or you playing taxi driver ?

[/quote'']

sorry - I know you'll be missing my sparkling personality during this epic ridesmiley2.gif

Never knew you had a mini-bus with white sidewall tyres and a spanner for a steering wheel! But I should've guessed it while you giving Slave etc lifts to and from races! smiley2.gif

Predictor, you and Andy shou;d get on well together.

Both SBR junkies.

These Romans are crazy.

[/quote'']

Never fear Trubes.. I'll resume the role of sparkling personality in your absence

smiley2.gif

And Kid! Don't forget that he is now also one of the SBR addicts!

Slowly Andy, this is a revenge ride for me.

After the 28th my next SBR ride will be in 2010, maybe two weeks before the Fast One. (Slave I know that SBR isn't going help me for the Fast One but I need to improve on hills)

[/quote'']

Never knew you had a mini-bus with white sidewall tyres and a spanner for a steering wheel! But I should've guessed it while you giving Slave etc lifts to and from races! smiley2.gif

Well, you never too old to learn heysmiley36.gif

[/quote'']

True that! smiley36.gif Now I have to be nicer to taxi's because you might be driving it! smiley36.gif

SBR will help you lots for the Fast One!

Andy don't argue!!!!! Wait it's what you do for a living eish...

[/quote'']

True that! smiley36.gif Now I have to be nicer to taxi's because you might be driving it! smiley36.gif

easy to recognise - I use a vice grip for a steering wheel, the spanner keeps on falling to the floor as soon as I go faster than 140.. especially in town

Ha ha ha! Apologies for the absence guys! Had a few days off from work. I'm in for the 28th!

So' date=' you are in for a long ride on Saturday.

Kieran, I usually look after Nance when we ride together. In my absence, you will have to assume this role. [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img]

Maybe I should try to do this ride since I want to break 2.5 hours. On second thoughts, I will wait until I get my Wop bike on the road.

And Kid! Don't forget that he is now also one of the SBR addicts!

Slowly Andy' date=' this is a revenge ride for me.

After the 28th my next SBR ride will be in 2010' date=' maybe two weeks before the Fast One. (Slave I know that SBR isn't going help me for the Fast One but I need to improve on hills)

[/quote'']

If I were you, I would take along a spare chain and chain tool. Maybe a bakkie as well as a recovery vehicle. Oh, and a comfy pair of shoes to walk in in case you break the wheels as well as the chain.  

You in for a long day in the reserve. Kieran dude, make sure you have put in for a days leave dude.

Archived