how do you?

Tumbleweed

do you?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. do you?

• ?report it?
    • ?make like water off a duck's back?
    • ?take it from whence it comes?
    • ?take huge offence and fume behind your keyboard?
    • ?break down and question why you're such a doos?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the love people' date=' where is the love. Hey Nance, you keen on some harmless hub flirting???

I still wanna know if you are married?

[/quote']

pg 81 of bicycling will tell you LOL

Ag no Ms. Drew, I didn't want to believe what I read, and I never trust what those silly sport mags say.

Thought the HUB DOMINATRIX could  discipline me a bit for my bad language........Big%20smile

Or we could get the local hub moffie to do your "hair"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Holy' date=' you ?^<king moron. Did you take my "reinforced baggies" comment personally?Big%20smile

[/quote']

smiley36.gif

nope, i see them as a challenge smiley2.gif

Where is the love people' date=' where is the love. Hey Nance, you keen on some harmless hub flirting???

I still wanna know if you are married?

[/quote']

pg 81 of bicycling will tell you LOL

Ag no Ms. Drew, I didn't want to believe what I read, and I never trust what those silly sport mags say.

Thought the HUB DOMINATRIX could  discipline me a bit for my bad language........Big%20smile

Or we could get the local hub moffie to do your "hair"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No Samma, I am afraid he'll want to do me too. Austin only swings one way

I take offence...coz you are all nasty and out to ruin my day. I then begin to have a nervous breakdown, cry myself to sleep and when i finally wake up with bloodshot, swollen eyes, i go see my psychiatrist!! don't know why i even bother checking the hub anymore!!!

I take offence...coz you are all nasty and out to ruin my day. I then begin to have a nervous breakdown' date=' cry myself to sleep and when i finally wake up with bloodshot, swollen eyes, i go see my psychiatrist!! don't know why i even bother checking the hub anymore!!![/quote']

Psychiatrist? We all have our psychiatrists- I have 5 in house psychiatrists- Mr Trek 470 and 4500, Mr GT Marathon, Dr Giant, and Prof Kona.

So, Holy, who did you chase away or insult? Do you regret it?

In August there was this new guy who wrote a hate speech thread about gypsies on the Hub, and I shwt on him- he threatened to whinge to Admin. Never saw him again and bloody good riddance, snuck away with his tail between his legs. No regrets from me.

Sleepy

So' date=' Holy, who did you chase away or insult?

[/quote']

someone knows, but she's not saying.

Do you regret it?

don't knowsmiley4.gif holy roller2008-11-26 22:34:07

Ah, its a lady.

Does she deserve that we respect her anonimity, or should we urge her to come back because we are all poorer for her absence?

?handle it if someone personally insults you on the hub?

I provoke thoughts that make me happy...sometimes they materialise in their own way...
20081126_045546_IMGP4909_2.JPG

Was dit op jou verjaarsdagkoek...... wel, wel, wel, ek is ge-eerd, tepelduitser!!!!!!!

Holy' date=' you ?^<king moron. Did you take my "reinforced baggies" comment personally?Big%20smile

[/quote']

smiley36.gif

nope, i see them as a challenge smiley2.gif

Hahahaha LOL

Well, I look at it this way:

If you are larger than myself (which I seriously doubt) then you will not catch me.

If you are smaller then myself (which I suspect) then I will beat you up.

Either way, I'll probably be in my big chain ring up Breedts Nek even if it kills me. LOL

Ah' date=' its a lady.

?

Does she deserve that we respect her anonimity, or should we?urge her to come back because we are all poorer for her absence?
[/quote']

sorry, my bad, someone (a she, not a lady) said i have chased a number of hubbers away, but she's not saying who...

Problem is that some hubbers cant enter a debate or an argument in a civilized manner. As soon as they feel offended' date=' they demote you to a zero..whatever it may mean, or call you a d**s. [/quote']

People can only demote you to a zero if you allow it to happen.

Debate on a public forum like this can often be dangeroues because we all respond to certain "stimuli"in different ways.

Personally, there is so much anonymity here, I could care less what people think of me. PromiseI won't loose a single wink's worth of sleep over it.

You just can't let petty stuff get to you dude. Pick yourself up, stop whining, get over it and get on with it. Your life will be happier when you stop allowing poeple to get to you.

teee heeeeee!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClap

?handle it if someone personally insults you on the hub?

?

just tell me who he is and I'll moer him like this Ouch

smiley36.gif

glad you've got my back, buddy! smiley4.gif