killarney 26 Nov 08

RaymondC

Marius - when was your last FTP adjustment ..? Wink

I AM NOT DOING ONE of those STUPID 20MIN TT again to find out!!! I hate those!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Why do you think I asked? You've been posting a lot of numbers where your IF is > 1 ... so hey, do that test!! If you can do 60min of Killarney, you can do 20 mins!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM NOT DOING ONE of those STUPID 20MIN TT again to find out!!! I hate those!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Why do you think I asked? You've been posting a lot of numbers where your IF is > 1 ... so hey' date=' do that test!! If you can do 60min of Killarney, you can do 20 mins!
[/quote']

It's only the 2de time Ronelle, only happend Monday and this morningEmbarrassed - and it's end of season, so workout intensity will drop so No need to testWinkLOL

Wot's FTP' date=' F*ck the Poor? [/quote']

considering it was directed ad Marius Fock The Pansies might be likely.

Ja, it's true, I'm poor!! that's why SwissVan took pity on me...but you know what will go down with those Swiss Chockies.... some Lebkuchen!!EmbarrassedTongue

Why do you think I asked? You've been posting a lot of numbers where your IF is > 1 ... so hey' date=' do that test!! If you can do 60min of Killarney, you can do 20 mins!
[/quote']

It's only the 2de time Ronelle, only happend Monday and this morningEmbarrassed - and it's end of season, so workout intensity will drop so No need to testWinkLOL
Komaan pansie doen dit!!! We all want to know what it is!  You beat AuctionLamb the other day and I heard you rode away from from your team mates in the DC Wink

Wys it!

Wot's FTP' date=' F*ck the Poor? [/quote']

considering it was directed ad Marius Fock The Pansies might be likely.

Ja, it's true, I'm poor!! that's why SwissVan took pity on me...but you know what will go down with those Swiss Chockies.... some Lebkuchen!!EmbarrassedTongue

you know what might flush that huge amount of sweet sticky stuff in your mouth down? Gl?hwein!

Christmasmarket started again and yesterday and luckily it's cold enough (0-3?C) to start the consumption of that hot, sticky, headaches causing liquid.20081127_020045_2.JPG

Intern, lovely to meet you, and thumbs up on a great ride.... looking forward to seeing you again.  Glad you arrived back safely.  Isn't it strange that the first oke you meet, on your way to Killarney, following your nose... is Uwe.... what a great person.

Killarney was great, turnout low, but racing as intense as usual.

Remember that next wek is the end for this season. 2009 starts on 14th January.

you know what might flush that huge amount of sweet sticky stuff in your mouth down? Gl?hwein!
Christmasmarket started again and yesterday and luckily it's cold enough (0-3?C) to start the consumption of that hot' date=' sticky, headaches causing liquid.[/quote']

Where are the best Christmas markets around here?  Do I have to pop over to Germany or is it not worth it?  There is one in the Maastricht caves nearby, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be as good...

Nice photos, but where are the action photo's........ of the fights I mean?????? Ooops......... the pink moderator will try to bust me...... again!!!!!!!!

Big H, asseblief, nie vandag nie, gaan krap iemand anders se gat as jy nie 'n gat in 'n pad het om reg te maak nie.

Pinkmod

Christmasmarket started again and yesterday and luckily it's cold enough (0-3?C) to start the consumption of that hot' date=' sticky, headaches causing liquid.[/quote']

Where are the best Christmas markets around here?  Do I have to pop over to Germany or is it not worth it?  There is one in the Maastricht caves nearby, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be as good...

dunno, crawling home from ours here in Heidelberg is already long anough!

Can't speak about the markets in the benelux countries, but a very famous and close one to you would beK?ln (cologne). Worlds most famous surely is in N?rnberg, Dresden and Munich apparently also very nice. Heidelberg's is seriously nice as well, a bummer only because you think with winter you finally get rid of all those annoying toursits and then they come in an uncounted quantity of buses and piss me off.

Big H' date=' asseblief, nie vandag nie, gaan krap iemand anders se gat as jy nie 'n gat in 'n pad het om reg te maak nie.

Pinkmod
[/quote']

Toemaar ek sal jou uitlos as jy babbelaas is. Ek hou vakansie en ek het nie gate om toe te stop nie daarom krap ek so bietjie met 'n grassie aan die leeu se hol!!!!!!!!!

Maar fight julle nie as julle reisies ry op Killarney nie??????
Big H2008-11-27 02:10:08

Nice photos' date=' but where are the action photo's........ of the fights I mean?????? Ooops......... the pink moderator will try to bust me...... again!!!!!!!![/quote']

ah, look, another christmas picture from my city...20081127_020914_IMGP4909_2.JPG

dunno, crawling home from ours here in Heidelberg is already long anough!
Can't speak about the markets in the benelux countries, but a very famous and close one to you would beK?ln (cologne). Worlds most famous surely is in N?rnberg, Dresden and Munich apparently also very nice. Heidelberg's is seriously nice as well, a bummer only because you think with winter you finally get rid of all those annoying toursits and then they come in an uncounted quantity of buses and piss me off.

K?ln, is defintely the closest.  I think I might just turn into an annoying tourist for a day!  Makes up for all the German tourists who pop over to Holland and push up the weed prices...

i HATE Gl?hwein - TASTE Like warm crap imho... I WAS thinking more in the line of this:

20081127_020433_Lebkuchenherzen.jpg

haar, those sayings on the Lebekuchenherzen are always so...pathetic:

All I need is you

You are my dream woman

My sweet bear

Because of loyalty

You are simply great

you want one Marius? I pick whats written on it!

Nice photos' date=' but where are the action photo's........ of the fights I mean?????? Ooops......... the pink moderator will try to bust me...... again!!!!!!!![/quote']
ah, look, another christmas picture from my city...20081127_020914_IMGP4909_2.JPG

Nog 'n prentjie van die Tepelduitser se verjaarsdag koek !!!!!!!! mooi man!!!!!!