Burger Stellenbosch

twinney

Guest colonel

About 12 of us made the racing upfront all morning and it was hard we all agreed at the end from Cyclelab team' date=' She cape, Marsillio projects the rest all just sat on and did nothing but get a free ride and when you asked them to come through they pulled off but with 1km to go they came out for the sprint. Once again it amazes me to the end.

[/quote']

The fact that for half the race a dropped Elite did most of the work on the front is a little embarrassing Embarrassed

And the fact that I managed to not only stick it out in the bunch, but even take some turns on the front is embarrassing for the whole lot of us.

All in all, a rather pedestrian ride.

Which Elite rode with us that was dropped? Dude you say that about yourself but you a machine even in the dead of winter full of Woolworths chicken pies!! You dont count in this you shouldve ridden Elite your mtb and you still wouldve finished with the bunch.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Elite rode with us that was dropped? Dude you say that about yourself but you a machine even in the dead of winter full of Woolworths chicken pies!! You dont count in this you shouldve ridden Elite your mtb and you still wouldve finished with the bunch.

That Anderson Transport guy that we caught just before the prison - he rode most of the race on the front - looked like he was having a nice tempo ride.

Hardly Colonel - this was my second road race since the Argus. I really wasn't expecting to make it up Hels in the bunch, let alone to the finish. Maybe it was the lack of prize money for the Vets and SubVets that made this a ride rather than a race.

That Anderson Transport guy that we caught just before the prison - he rode most of the race on the front - looked like he was having a nice tempo ride.

Hardly Colonel - this was my second road race since the Argus. I really wasn't expecting to make it up Hels in the bunch' date=' let alone to the finish. Maybe it was the lack of prize money for the Vets and SubVets that made this a ride rather than a race.
[/quote']

we all know you do hill intervals in ur sleep Velouria Wink

Guest colonel

Hardly Colonel - this was my second road race since the Argus. I really wasn't expecting to make it up Hels in the bunch' date=' let alone to the finish. Maybe it was the lack of prize money for the Vets and SubVets that made this a ride rather than a race.
[/quote']

With 1 leg and a 67kg cement block tied to his rear derailer.......
colonel2008-12-01 06:18:06

[/quote']

ja - whatever. I went backwards out of the bunch up helz so fast it wasnt even funny. Then you come along, having been off the bike for how long and sit in the bunch up hels...

i hate you