TDW -> Litterbugs name and shame

stratus5

there's nothing like finishing your ride and emptying your pockets' date=' only to find your cell phone covered in gel Wink[/quote']

Rule No 1. Always put your cell phone in a plastic bag for just in case .......

So no prob with it being covered in gel smiley2.gif

plastic bag = additional weight to carry

Best place to stick your empty sachets is just inside the the front of your jersey (at the bottom). The elasticated seam keeps it from falling out. And nothing sticky to worry about, until they fall on the floor at home when you take your jersey off.

PS. I think that Daneel Liebenberg might be riding on our team in summer, so I'll give him lessons in correct sachet disposal Smile

there's nothing like finishing your ride and emptying your pockets' date=' only to find your cell phone covered in gel Wink

Rule No 1. Always put your cell phone in a plastic bag for just in case .......

So no prob with it being covered in gel smiley2.gif [/quote']

You're good. There's not a lot of people who can feel the weight of a plastic bag in their pocket
controlc2008-12-10 00:39:27

I have never had a empty gu sachet leak into my pocket, why you ask, because the damn thing is empty, suck it dry and it wont leak, thats what they call a "no-brainer". Perhaps if is also because I use the more viscous ones like Hammer and Gu

Also just keep one pocket open for your empty sachets.So if they do leak,its not all over your stuff.

you complain about the weight of a plastic bag but not about the weight of the phone. I never race with a phone in my pocket. What's the point?

you complain about the weight of a plastic bag but not about the weight of the phone. I never race with a phone in my pocket. What's the point?

I ride with my mobile phone for emergencies. I'm clever, I just remove all my contacts to make my phone lighter WinkClap

Clap