Where do Stolen Bikes Go?

longweasel

Where do stolen bikes go?????? The same place as where lost socks go, I reckon!!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine had his gary fisher sugar with race face /xtr stolen from his bakkie abot a year ago. The other day he was on the way back from Jonkers when he noticed his bike(could only have been his as he built it up and all the parts were sourced seperate) he went straight up to the guy (no european) told him that the bike belonged to him and that its now going to be his once more' date=' he ripped the bike from the oke and told him to eff-off..

He got his back.. lucky guy, the way he did it is questionable, but to have to go through the whole paper shlep... I would do the same.

The cops would probably have found a way to prove that the bike has been with the other persons posession for to long and then put my mate behind bars.. haha, Many beers were had that night and the Gary was his once more!
[/quote']

did you ever see that vid when cam mccaul got his mate's stolen bike from someone outside a coffee shop?

A mate of mine had his gary fisher sugar with race face /xtr stolen from his bakkie abot a year ago. The other day he was on the way back from Jonkers when he noticed his bike(could only have been his as he built it up and all the parts were sourced seperate) he went straight up to the guy (no european) told him that the bike belonged to him and that its now going to be his once more' date=' he ripped the bike from the oke and told him to eff-off..

He got his back.. lucky guy, the way he did it is questionable, but to have to go through the whole paper shlep... I would do the same.

The cops would probably have found a way to prove that the bike has been with the other persons posession for to long and then put my mate behind bars.. haha, Many beers were had that night and the Gary was his once more!
[/quote']

Hate to confess but I would probably do the same! Bliksem first ask questions later.

[/quote']

Hate to confess but I would probably do the same! Bliksem first ask questions later.

LOLLOLLOLyou gotta meet on of our customers, called butchShocked

You cannot keep a thread serous in this place for long.

My initial answer may have been TIC, but think about it. The dudes who buy them have no real idea of the real value and they just want cheap transport to ge to work and back. So the R200 he pays for it is what he can afford. Simple as that.

I started a thread on a similar topic, just slightly different in approach,seeing it from another angle. That of seeing the working class riding bikes I would calssify as clearly out of their affordability range.

Some dumb scmuck accused me of being a racist.

So, before i get accuse of being accused of being a racist, I'll get my coat. I'm outa here.

Cool! such luck, and that had a one of a kind gold lable fork on it.

Americans are such a lag. the oke tries to pull his gun out and only spills his coffe! whaha

You cannot keep a thread serous in this place for long.

My initial answer may have been TIC' date=' but think about it. The dudes who buy them have no real idea of the real value and they just want cheap transport to ge to work and back. So the R200 he pays for it is what he can afford. Simple as that.

I started a thread on a similar topic, just slightly different in approach,seeing it from another angle. That of seeing the working class riding bikes I would calssify as clearly out of their affordability range.

Some dumb scmuck accused me of being a racist.

So, before i get accuse of being accused of being a racist, I'll get my coat. I'm outa here.

[/quote']

If you are a whitey racist is ok..... all whites are racist are they not?????? It starts getting bad when they accuse you of being a bigot and a f**kwit!!!!!!!

Thing is Big H, is that when one is a black bigot and F*ckwit, that's ok. You can say anything you want, because when the umlungu (who is in any event a racist bigot and f*ckwit just because he is a whitey) says anything, he is the only one who is racist.

Blacks are never racist and can make any racial slurs and comments they so please because they have all the race cards. Only the "larney" bigot f*ckwits hold the jokers didn't you know? 

So, who you calling a bigot f*ckwit?

A racist pig and f*ckwith maybe, but bigot, NEVER dude. LOL

Thing is Big H' date=' is that when one is a black bigot and F*ckwit, that's ok. You can say anything you want, because when the umlungu (who is in any event a racist bigot and f*ckwit just because he is a whitey) says anything, he is the only one who is racist.

Blacks are never racist and can make any racial slurs and comments they so please because they have all the race cards. Only the "larney" bigot f*ckwits hold the jokers didn't you know? 

So, who you calling a bigot f*ckwit?

A racist pig and f*ckwith maybe, but bigot, NEVER dude. LOL
[/quote'] racist word in itself!!

I note that word "native" in the dictionary refers to people who live in a place.

In other words Frenchmen are natives of France.

Then another word was coined and the word relates to unbeliever. (can't say this word 'cause man, there would be seeeerriaaaas trouble.)

So by process of deductive logic the word "Heathen" which is also an unbeliever is therefore racist and the use of it should be banned.

Perhaps our government should petition the oxford dictionary and have that word removed as well.

So, the theory is that you can live among the natives in France, USA or any other country except Africa. In any other country you have believers and heathens, but in Africa, you cannot have unbelievers. By another process of deductive logic, all africans are going to heaven because they all believe and none of the resident local population are racist, only the imported commonwelath scumbags.

Yeah, I'm also foncused, but with me it'sa natural and perpetual state.

What the hell is all this cr@p? I came to see where the stolen bikes go in the hope of picking up a bargain, and all there is, is loads of moronic drivel. Go away, sillies.

I note that word "native" in the dictionary refers to people who live in a place.

In other words Frenchmen are natives of France.

Then another word was coined and the word relates to unbeliever. (can't say this word 'cause man' date=' there would be seeeerriaaaas trouble.)

So by process of deductive logic the word "Heathen" which is also an unbeliever is therefore racist and the use of it should be banned.

Perhaps our government should petition the oxford dictionary and have that word removed as well.

So, the theory is that you can live among the natives in France, USA or any other country except Africa. In any other country you have believers and heathens, but in Africa, you cannot have unbelievers. By another process of deductive logic, all africans are going to heaven because they all believe and none of the resident local population are racist, only the imported commonwelath scumbags.

Yeah, I'm also foncused, but with me it'sa natural and perpetual state.
[/quote']

was coined a long time before the other words you quote. come on, there really is no need for this.