Decals

Veloce

Does anybody know where I can get a "Giant" decal from?

I want to do a spray job and stick the decals on before the clear coat but can't seem to find anyone who sells decals.

Thread Hijack alert.

So, by now everyone should know that I ride an old Peugeot Rapport. Come winter, I wanna re-spray the thing and will have to take off all the old paint and other junk. (Damn, wonder how much weight it will add to the bike?)

So, the thing is, I know someone at the flea market who will make stickers (decals for me) and I wanns have the decals changed. What is the legal position for me changing the name of my bike.

I wanna get decals made that say 'Pee-jou" and "Papnat" for the name and model. I knowI can do it. I just don't want to end up getting into some legal wrangle over it.

S2L, it's your bike, you can do to it what you please. I made stickers for a guy's Ford Laser once to say "Lately". Remember the saying "Have you driven a Ford Lately?"

I think Peugot has stopped producing bikes, so I don't think there will be any lawsuits from a company that doesn't exist

Peugeot still make bikes, city cruisers and stuff, some hybrids. But that said, they reallly reallly wont care about your nine hundred year old Rapport...

Yeah, great one Mampara. I hear that all PC's that have windows installed on them are actually going to have an"Any" key installed to avaoid the confusion that arises when the screen says "System crash. Strike any key to continue."

Thanks for that TNT. I'll have you know its only 799 years old.

Slave2Love, we passed two guys near the top of the steps yesterday morning must have been about 11am, was it maybe you and your son?

Slave2Love' date=' we passed two guys near the top of the steps yesterday morning must have been about 11am, was it maybe you and your son?

[/quote']

You have that a leeetle wrong Ianj. My teenage son was closer to the top and I was struggling to stay on the bike somewhere around the middle when a buncha loonies rode past me, greeted me but nearly frightened me right off my bike. I'm still having a palpitation attack over that one. I was too out of breath to greet you back, and to be honest, you scared the little that I had right outa me.

Teeny came back at the okes when they past him and made em work a bit. Leastwise that's how it looked from the ten miles away that I was and I wear glasses.

So, that was you. Next time try not to be so polite dude. I'm back on the prozac for a week to calm down.LOL

Sorry bud, if I had known it was you I would have greeted properly, that was me, Epoh, White Eagle and another non Hubber. You guys were looking strong, it was only towards the top we started catching you.

I actually thought you guys were going to join us at the start at 7?

P.S. Sorry about the mini hijack.

Yeah we were. That was the plan anyway, but we had a really wild ride the night before and got rained on. Me, I'm a big softie. Hate the rain, hate the wind (well, leastwise I do when I wanna cycle.)

It was raining when I woke up, hey aks Denise to send you the PM I sent her this morning. Explains it all. LOL

Garry was strong dude, I was battling to survive and was ready to call 911 to bring me a crash cart to resucitate me, especailly after the fright I got. DeadDude, I was so out of it by then I just wanted the pain and suffering to go away. Nearly did though, very nearly did.LOL

Ok cool, always next time, I was p!ssed that the Circus was closed Angry rode all that way for nothing then had to go bundu bashing to the Wimpy at the Engen instead.

Sorry bud' date=' if I had known it was you I would have greeted properly, that was me, Epoh, White Eagle and another non Hubber. You guys were looking strong, it was only towards the top we started catching you.

I actually thought you guys were going to join us at the start at 7?

P.S. Sorry about the mini hijack.

[/quote']

we were riding nice and easy but then gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrheeeeeeeeeeeeeee attacked and we moer'ed it hard into the wrong direction...

we regrouped and Zaskar put the hammer down with a bit of anti taxi aggression  hehe! Surprisingly strong after the incident, go have a holiday, come back and train, you will be strong dude!

oki we should get our own thread!