Best line from a kid

Thyolo

My niece who is turning 3 in March came up to me a few weeks ago and look in the eyes and said "Ek mag nie sh!t of k@k@ s? nie" and a few days after that I was putting a DVD in for her to watch and she wanted to do it and she looked at me and pointed to the DVD player and said in a very serious voice "moet ek al die goed buite gooi, moet ek!" I just gave her the disc because I could not stop laughing.

This one cannot exactly count as a kid as we were in std 8 I think.  One of my classmates was a very witty fellow' date=' and was enquiring with our English teacher as to her whereabouts the day before.

She Answered: "I was in bed with flu!"

Without skipping a beat he asked: "Who's Flu?"

She had difficulty getting the class quiet again for obvious reasonsLOL
[/quote']

ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOL

When my niece was about 4 she learnt what sounds animals make at school. So, of course I asked her:  Hoe maak 'n kat - "miaau", en hoe maak 'n hond - "woef"...and then I had to ask her what sound a cuckatoo (sorry for spelling) makes as if she knew what that was, her answer k@@k LOL 

teenagers are crazy these days' date=' I was chatting to some teenage girls the other night - man I wish I was 16 again.

[/quote']

Guess i should owe myself lucky thenWinkLOL.

Was at the yearly show last night (yes Hagar - at Kleinplasie) and went into the Gooimielies tent where they sell all those rad T-shirts.

The manager/salesman (or whatever you want to call him) began talking to me and made no attempt to hide that he was flirting. Embarrassed

LOL - was very amusing actually; after a while he asked me what i did 9-5 for a living and i couldn't help to burst out laughing when he first looked shocked,Shocked then turned bright redEmbarrassed and then began stumbling over his words when i told him "i go to school and i'm 16". He thought i was 23! (where's Fatty when you need him...LOL

Like OMW...noooo dude - you know you just made a fool of yourselfLOL

Austin Jnr,aged 2 found the kitten eating his lunch last Sunday.  Very upset he started slapping the poor thing around yelling "blitSem, blitSem!!"

Must be Breeze teaching him this!

My then 4 year old daughter from the backseat : "Dad, why you say Ag, Bucket Man to that car ? "

Her then 3 year old sister : "No Katie, not Bucket Man, F#ckit Man"

The other day my niece of 3 1/2 years old, battled with something and when she could not get it right, let go of the ARGH F$@#IT. When her dad spoke to her and said it is not nice for little girls to say that word, she turned around and said: "Yes daddy, i know, it is only daddies that can say that". He just turned around and walked away and around the corner killed himself laughing.