Why should I pay ?

crashtestdummy

Listen here you ugly roadie I have broken 3 THREE Raleigh frames and got them all replaced within a week ! No stupid questions asked . smiley2.gif

They were replaced within a week or you cracked three frames within a week? LOL

Didn't you know that because Raleigh makes such k@k frames that they provide LBS' with extra frames for all the warranty claims' date=' that's why their service is so fast....and no stupid questions askedWinkOuch

[/quote'] ........ and your Tandem is what make Boet???????? ..... be loyal to your brand or the brand WILL bite back!!!!!!!

I was just joking. I actually forgot about my tandem that's collecting dust at the moment while rushing to get my house finished before christmasEmbarrassed

eeeek!!!!!! Sacriledge!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen here you ugly roadie I have broken 3 THREE Raleigh frames and got them all replaced within a week ! No stupid questions asked . smiley2.gif

They were replaced within a week or you cracked three frames within a week? LOL

Didn't you know that because Raleigh makes such k@k frames that they provide LBS' with extra frames for all the warranty claims' date=' that's why their service is so fast....and no stupid questions askedWinkOuch

[/quote'] ........ and your Tandem is what make Boet???????? ..... be loyal to your brand or the brand WILL bite back!!!!!!!

I was just joking. I actually forgot about my tandem that's collecting dust at the moment while rushing to get my house finished before christmasEmbarrassed

eeeek!!!!!! Sacriledge!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes hate my dad for teaching me the word prioritiesCryDead

While on the subject when last did you check what the warranty on your frame was.I say this because in the last year a lot of companies have dropped the lifetime warranty and not told the buyer.Was shocked to hear a company like Pinarello(BIG BUCKS FOR BIKE)has only a 2 year warranty.Cannondale' date='Spez and Giant are one of the few who still give lifetime. [/quote'] ....... of the original owner only...... 2nd hand bike ...... zilch guarantee

Toffee... if I get original proof of purchase with second hand bike, I get warranty too...

Don't count on it.most bike shops remember and have records of who they sold bikes to and who the original owner is.

While on the subject when last did you check what the warranty on your frame was.I say this because in the last year a lot of companies have dropped the lifetime warranty and not told the buyer.Was shocked to hear a company like Pinarello(BIG BUCKS FOR BIKE)has only a 2 year warranty.Cannondale' date='Spez and Giant are one of the few who still give lifetime. [/quote'] ....... of the original owner only...... 2nd hand bike ...... zilch guarantee

Toffee... if I get original proof of purchase with second hand bike, I get warranty too...

Ah... said like a true Saffa Wink

Is jy baie seker daarvan mnr Johannes Gerhadus Willem De Villiers van 24ste Laan 270, Villieria, Pretoria!!!!!!!!!!