Lance Armstrong

BikerBoy

to be honest he is amazing in the tour but nowhere else if he was that amazing he would have won world champs a lot more and he would have had four olympic gold medals

Jan ullrich on the other hand is more of a complete cyclist

firstly because he rode a quality bike BIANCHI!!! and secondly because he has won races of different types not just the tour!!!

It is a shame since he was riding such a quality bike he could not win the Tour... LOL

But I am a Ullrich fan!!! Dont really give a sh*t what bike he was riding... sure he didnt care either!!! Confused

i thought he always insisted on riding a wilier frame and would have in painted in the sponsor's colours.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame since he was riding such a quality bike he could not win the Tour... LOL

But I am a Ullrich fan!!! Dont really give a sh*t what bike he was riding... sure he didnt care either!!! Confused

i thought he always insisted on riding a wilier frame and would have in painted in the sponsor's colours.

It was a Walser frame, which was made by a swedish guy and he just used it a couple of times for the TT.  TT frames I can kind of understand for the aerodynamics... But the road frame... Think he just rode whatever they gave him... Dont think there is that much diffrence between the top end bikes in any range...

and another thing you dont gain respect by being a smartass you gain respect by listening and learning from your mistakes its high time you start learning and keeping your mouth shut!!!!

Could you please point me to the post where he was a "smart ass"? Dead

Family pic

20081222_031822_image001gh6.jpg

It was a Walser frame' date=' which was made by a swedish guy and he just used it a couple of times for the TT.  TT frames I can kind of understand for the aerodynamics... But the road frame... Think he just rode whatever they gave him... Dont think there is that much diffrence between the top end bikes in any range...
[/quote']

thanks for the correctionBig%20smile

ja, they might be good at making TT bikes... But am not so sure how well they thought it thru with displaying their top of the range BLACK bike in front of a BLACK wall... LOL

http://www.walser-cycles.ch/bilderbike/M6_normal.jpg

Lol julle klomp suurgatte!!! LANCE RULES!!!!Wink 

En vir die poepolle wat se die Oos Rand het nie styl' date=' kom kyk na al die Bianchi,s wat hier rondjaag in die oggende. He He!!!!!
[/quote']

*Off topic* Saterdag oggend het 'n dude op Atlas Rd neergekletter. Weet iemand of hy darem ok. is? Sy groep het gestop maar die man het mismoedig gelyk. 

En vir die poepolle wat se die Oos Rand het nie styl' date=' kom kyk na al die Bianchi,s wat hier rondjaag in die oggende. He He!!!!!
[/quote']

*Off topic* Saterdag oggend het 'n dude op Atlas Rd neergekletter. Weet iemand of hy darem ok. is? Sy groep het gestop maar die man het mismoedig gelyk. 

Ant when I can look to have standed  ups I hat a upperretion that Lance is and always will be the best. Eddie Mercs was a fat ass drug induced energiser bunny wif bad teeth!!!!!

OOm H jy praat aleweer poefies!!!!!

Holy Holy jou biscuit merry cristmaaaas!!!! Will do the dump fing when I can be like to be arived back!!!!!

Wis fred is hereby contcluded!!!!!!

[/quote']

Ant when I can look to have standed  ups I hat a upperretion that Lance is and always will be the best. Eddie Mercs was a fat ass drug induced energiser bunny wif bad teeth!!!!!

OOm H jy praat aleweer poefies!!!!!

Holy Holy jou biscuit merry cristmaaaas!!!! Will do the dump fing when I can be like to be arived back!!!!!

Wis fred is hereby contcluded!!!!!!

You sound like the guy that fell on Sat. How hard did you hit your head on the tar?Wink

Lets face it, they all dope. Full stop, end of competition.

I am not the biggest LA fan, but if everyone in the Tour was clean...he would still of won it because he was that much better than everyone else.

Eddy Merckx, was a more complete cyclist and at the time was like LA in that he was that much better than everyone else. I doubt he was clean, the drugs may not have been on parr with today's drugs...but they were still using.

It is very sad, but to think they are as pure as the driven snow is very unrealistic.

I dont watch the sport because I wanna see a group of guys dawdle along at 40kph...I wanna see average speeds of 50+ on the flats and 40 in the mountains.

As for Jan...the dude is a legend. Lazy (for Euro standards) as hell...but the guy is class. We had him as a house guest back in the early '90's and in addition to his incredible cycling talent he was an absolute gentleman.

In summary...

They all dope...

Campy is better than Shimano...

Jan is Uber cool...

SRAM will win the '09 Tour... (either with LA or The Condor)

Bianchi rocks...

And bouncers suck...

Lance doesn't dope! That I know but Ulrich definitaley does.
can he provide adequate proof that lance doesnt dope i think not??????? that in itself is a smartass comment in my opinion

?

If that's the case' date=' then everyone who said that Lance DOES dope made smartass comments, because NONE of them (including you) can proof that he DOES/DID dope.

?

BikerBoy's comment is NOT smartass, that's just his view/opinion. Like you said yourself: You will be shot down because you need to realise that everyone's opinion differ.

?

His view/opinion/(smartass)comment gets nowhere near what gets said on the hub on a daily basis. Does that mean that every second comment is smart ass & that every second hubber should "keep your mouth shut"?
[/quote']

Now tell me where exactly did i ever say lance doped????????

i never have and never will say lance dopes unless it is proven that he did i have even gone as far as to say that even floyd landis didnt dope and was shot down for that

yes everyone has an opinion and everyone deserves to believe what they believe but then dotn come and say that lance doesnt dope but jan ullrich does that is like saying that because i ride with energy drink and you dont means that i dope and you are cleaner than a new born baby

and about every second hubber keeping thier mouth shut i think that most people on this forum that are older than 12 actually know what they are talking about and if they dont then they have the decency to say sorry and learn from thier mistakes....

On the other hand this kid comes on here making a statement about lance without searching and adding to another thread about exactly the same thing. that irritates me and not to say i havent done it in the past

dont you agree that it is a bit of a waste to go and look at a thread about lance that was posted 20 minutes before and then you look again the next day and there are three more lance threads all about the same thing \

Seems a bit stupid not to do a quick 10 second search!!!!!

Lets face it' date=' they all dope. Full stop, end of competition.

?

I am not the biggest LA fan, but if everyone in the Tour was clean...he would still of won it because he was that much better than everyone else.

?

Eddy Merckx, was a more complete cyclist and at the time was like LA in that he was that much better than everyone else. I doubt he was clean, the drugs may not have been on parr with today's drugs...but they were still using.

?

It is very sad, but to think they are as pure as the driven snow is very unrealistic.

I dont watch the sport because I wanna see a group of guys dawdle along at 40kph...I wanna see average speeds of 50+ on the flats and 40 in the mountains.

?

As for Jan...the dude is a legend. Lazy (for Euro standards) as hell...but the guy is class. We had him as a house guest back in the early '90's and in addition to his incredible cycling talent he was an absolute gentleman.

?

In summary...

They all dope...

Campy is better than Shimano...

Jan is Uber cool...

SRAM will win the '09 Tour... (either with LA or The Condor)

Bianchi rocks...

And bouncers suck...
[/quote']

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Shimano could win the tour, Shimano parts are just as fast as Campy or Sram(and costs less), and LA and Conti might be out of the tour in the first week due to crashes...nothing is certain in cycling.... Just thinking out loud, if I had the money I would probably ride Campy too and pay 3k for a cassette hehe

The 3k Campy cassettes are the ultra light titanium Record cassettes... only Record cassettes come in the 11-21 ratio... can you even turn that?

Don't worry... most cyclist can't... Ulrich could!

Relax

I'm joking

I'm bored.

Wink

The 3k Campy cassettes are the ultra light titanium Record cassettes... only Record cassettes come in the 11-21 ratio... can you even turn that?

Don't worry... most cyclist can't... Ulrich could!

Relax

I'm joking

I'm bored.

Wink

11 - 21 is for panzies. I just bought Mark Pinders old Daccordi with a 7 speed 13 - 19 and 42 - 53 cranks. He doesn't recall changing his cassette all that much for our flat SA conditions, and he can't seem to think why anyone would need anything more than a 21 on the back.

As for myself, i'm an uber panzie with my 12 - 25 Smile