06 Kona Cindercone

enigma

I have decided to buy myself a 06 Kona Cindercone.  Any got this bike or have any views of it.  Im going for a bit of a smaller frame(16 inch) for more control.

I have decided to buy myself a 06 Kona Cindercone.  Any got this bike or have any views of it.  Im going for a bit of a smaller frame(16 inch) for more control.

Don't buy a smaller frame for more control, buy the frame that fits properly.

Well, as ive stated in my previous post, i am +- 170cm tall.  I think a 16 or 17 should be fine.(can only get a 16)

Here is the pic:20070131_032752_2K6_CINDERCONE_.jpg

it will be my first bike' date=' something to get me started.  I am told Kona is the way to go.... [/quote']

No brand "is the way to go". Seeing that it's your first, rather get a good fit then a certain brand. If you are uncomfortable the sticker on the frame is not gonna make you to enjoy the sport. Look at Raleigh and Giant. They make 17" frames.

I must agree that like with property (3 crucial elements I heard, location, location and location) that there 3 crucial elements to consider, size, size and size (also buy the best components you can afford!).