Developement riders..

spano

So you didn't talk to the manager and/or trainer first?

first? Before what, or as opposed to what? Posting his issue on the Hub? What are you getting at?

HERE IT GOES AGAIN' date=' THE CAN IS OPEN, LET THE WORMS FLOW.

WHO'LL BE THE FIRST TO PLAY THE RACE CARD??
[/quote']

huh?? Confused Confused

i'll give it to page one....

oh wait that was in the past..

i'll bet page 4.

no I didnt speak with the managers personally but I know alot of the other riders did' date=' just seemed pointless for me to go tell them the same again..

I agree you need experience sure,, but should your experience come at the expence of someone else??
[/quote']

the best thing to do is take the race numbers of those riders and put through an official complain in writing. I am afraid that i feel that this is just another slandering issue directed at previously disadvantage riders. So send your email/letter with the riders numbers like you would do when you have issues in other areas of your life.

Then put your name to it and also forward it to the race organisers.

The way you going about it will cause hatred and it does which is wrong!

so it is not only the capetownians that whinge and whine about inexperienced riders?

hav u ever been down here and ridden with these dum fools!!!

so it is not only the capetownians that whinge and whine about inexperienced riders?

hav u ever been down here and ridden with these dum fools!!!

best place to be is either far ahead of them, or far behind them. ?Attack or die trying, but show no mercy.

unfortunately, it takes some people a bit longer to work out why they are never invited to parties.:-)

no I didnt speak with the managers personally but I know alot of the other riders did' date=' just seemed pointless for me to go tell them the same again..

I agree you need experience sure,, but should your experience come at the expence of someone else??
[/quote']

the best thing to do is take the race numbers of those riders and put through an official complain in writing. I am afraid that i feel that this is just another slandering issue directed at previously disadvantage riders. So send your email/letter with the riders numbers like you would do when you have issues in other areas of your life.

I can assure you that's not the case,, if some rich brat on his 50k carbon bike rode like an idiot THE WHOLE RACE I would be angry at him aswell..

this has nothing to do with race or anything, but these riders do come from a disavantaged background and I just feel that their managers/trainers should assure that they the skills to ride in a bunch before letting them do a big ride..

unfortunately' date=' it takes some people a bit longer to work out why they are never invited to parties.:-) [/quote']

ClapClapClap

[/quote']

I can assure you that's not the case,, if some rich brat on his 50k carbon bike rode like an idiot THE WHOLE RACE I would be angry at him aswell..

this has nothing to do with race or anything, but these riders do come from a disavantaged background and I just feel that their managers/trainers should assure that they the skills to ride in a bunch before letting them do a big ride..

well take there race number and report those who are guilty. It seems like it is not the first time. Do yourself that favour. Also put your name to it. Fortunately I had or have no problems

thanks for the advice,, will try and look into it, I expect them to be at next saturdays race aswell,

then we'll see how it goes..

[/quote']

When its in this direction it will always be race my friend! Its always the best defence gambit!

[/quote']

you hav missed the point it is not about race its about the way they ride ,they get given chances and then screw them up!AngryAngryAngryAngry

When its in this direction it will always be race my friend! Its always the best defence gambit!

Hi guys

Where did this race take place? A simple request to the moaners please name and shame the riders and their club if you are so frustrated with them and rightly lodge your compaints with the race referee, I get the feeling some racers are always waiting to complain to the public but does no official compaliant hence these club members never get reprimanded. You have read the official rules and regulations so adhere to them or stay clear away from the races and then you avoid these development riders all together.

It amazes me that no official of the province in which this takes place has done something about it, WHY????????

Race has nothing to do with it. Previously disadvantaged people could be white, black, coloured, indian or any of the other typecast races. It just so happens that most of these guys are black - that has nothing to do with the way they ride.

The people on this forum are expressing their disdain of the DEVELOPMENT Riders. Not BLACK riders. Or COLOURED riders. Or ANY race at all. Don't let the fact that the majority of riders on these teams are "of colour" cloud your vision - they still need to learn respect, and be shown the right way to ride etc. You get white kids that are just as lippy, and just as disrespectful of other people as these guys are - I personally would take this stance no matter the colour of these laaities. And you know what? We'd still be taken to pieces. Except that instead of being accused of being racist, we'd be castigated because the guys are now "too young to know any better" and we should be lenient on them.

Lenient my friggin ar5e! I'd belt them no matter their colour, and expect their coaches to drill the basic ettiquette into them, and stop riding like pr$cks.

End of the line - they need tutoring, and part of that tutelage must deal with respect, common courtesy and all that that entails. Just because they're development riders, it does not mean that they're entitled to free reign. Regardless of colour.  Grow up.
cptmayhem2009-01-13 05:40:57