Saw this on the Highway... WTF!!!!!

Cruxpearl

Hey Pantani I thought you had an AUDI S6....

Hahaha, you must have heard that from MS. I didn't buy that one even though it was a stunner, heard that certain parts of the engine had been replaced. Even though the work was done by Audi Sandton and the car was still under freeway plan it kind of put me off...

Waiting for the perfect M...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20090111_130657_n678250165_7539.jpg

Burry standers car

Dood can ride a bike but that (and the stupid gangsta cap) just screams mullet...

Hope this clears it up for you... Big%20smile

This one belongs to a friend of mine in Cape Town' date='show room condition, stock standard, drives like a dream.... Oh yes, and for a 10 year old car still able to slug it out with the bi-turbo 335i Tongue

20090111_133246_b422_20.JPG

[/quote']

20090111_130657_n678250165_7539.jpg

Burry standers car

Dood can ride a bike but that (and the stupid gangsta cap) just screams mullet...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game! LOL

Pantani, that is how an M3 should look - standard, standard, standard. Your mate has one times hot car bud!

Pantani' date=' that is how an M3 should look - standard, standard, standard. Your mate has one times hot car bud!

[/quote']

Yes, it is in immaculate condition... What do they call it? Concours d'elegance...

Pantani' date=' that is how an M3 should look - standard, standard, standard. Your mate has one times hot car bud!

[/quote']

Yes, it is in immaculate condition... What do they call it? Concours d'elegance...

Ja that if you're a ponce, I just call it fackin schweet! (that's my inner mullet speaking).

Ja that if you're a ponce' date=' I just call it fackin schweet! (that's my inner mullet speaking).

[/quote']

http://ihasahotdog.wordpress.com/files/2008/02/loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-roflmao.jpg

Dunno if my question fits under this thread . What is it with a certain age group tilting their seats backwards when driving , almost lying flat on their back . How do they see the road upfront .

This is common amongst the Indian youngsters specially in KZN .

Dunno if my question fits under this thread . What is it with a certain age group tilting their seats backwards when driving ' date=' almost lying flat on their back . How do they see the road upfront .

[/quote']

and lebanese in Sydney

Dunno if my question fits under this thread . What is it with a certain age group tilting their seats backwards when driving ' date=' almost lying flat on their back . How do they see the road upfront .

[/quote']

Anticlimb I have noticed it hear in JHB too, and it's not just them, but the previously disadvantaged community too.

What they don't realise is that if they are involved in an accident they will slide under the seatbelt into the steering wheel and all the technology that was used to design the saftey system of the car will mean absolutely nothing.

Besides that, the whole driving position is wrong and their posture is also being damaged.

[/quote']

They are a plague and all have big noisy exhaust pipes with distorting sound systems.

The worst is when they try to "dice"

Ja but it shows how cool you are if you're perched on the back seat juuuuust peering over the steering wheel. And that seatbelt? That's only for sissies who don't know how to draaag, bru.

More evolution at work trying to tidy up the gene pool....