NPA wins appeal against Zuma

Spartan SL

And now they will all be replaced by better connected political cronies so that by the time this goes to court nobody at the NPA actually knows what is going on

I am well pleased by the decision, I listened to bits of the judgement and it sounded pretty well resoned. Problem is that now Zuma takes the matter to the Constitutional Court and we go the whole thing again.

Mshini wami

For someone who prefesses his innocence, JZ is trying very hard to keep his case out of court.

One would think he is trying to hide something.

hope the monkey goes to jail  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big%20smile thats 1 less to worry about harry12009-01-12 04:56:45

That's a tad harsh. Even if he did everything he's accused of.

hope the monkey goes to jail and dies there to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big%20smile thats 1 less to worry about

When Nicholson handed down his verdict, the ANC were angry when the NPA appealed and said they should have respected the rule of law,  now when a higher court over turns it, they want to appeal.

I agree. It's cruel and insulting to monkeys.

Easy on there guys. Allegedly corrupt. Just because you have strong feelings about it, there's no need to hang him before a trial. And whatever we may think, he is entitled to use all the methods and systems available to him in a defence.

What a great day... Now, this will go to the Constitutional Court without a doubt.  But I don't care if it takes a year for a judgement, as long as they do the right (legally speaking) thing and allow JZ to be prosecuted.  This judgement, from what I've seen, is without bias and is clearly based on the law and the constitution.  Not even the Con Court can see that differently.

Easy on there guys. Allegedly corrupt. Just because you have strong feelings about it' date=' there's no need to hang him before a trial. And whatever we may think, he is entitled to use all the methods and systems available to him in a defence.
[/quote']

And I agree fully here too, nobody knows anything for sure yet... We'll see what happens in a trial.  But I want a trial!! Don't duck and dive, face the music.  If at the end of it all he's acquitted on all charges, good for him.  If he goes to jail for 35years, good too.  But let's see it all done legitimately.

If they have elections in April, and Zuma gets prosecuted and convicted after that time, as President is he entitled to grant himself a pardon? Because if he is they should stop this case now, and save everyone the time and money.

But I want a trial!! Don't duck and dive' date=' face the music.  If at the end of it all he's acquitted on all charges, good for him.  If he goes to jail for 35years, good too.  But let's see it all done legitimately.[/quote']

All the ducking and diving cannot but make one wonder what he is trying to hide.

I agree though that he has to go to trial and face the music.

Also makes me think of the OJ Simpson trial in the USA. We all knew he (OJ) was guilty but he was acquited. So the question is why all this subterfuge to avoid the trial. Surely, if you are as innocent as you profess to be, then you'll have noproblem just going to have your day in court.

JZ has created many smoke-screens in the past to duck and dive and one that cost the tax-payers mega bucks was the whole issue of "the appartheid spy."

He should just go to court and take his chances. All this is costing the tax payers money.