PowerTap Pro+ joy!

now for the million dollar question - has the PT made you faster Wink
It made me get out of the front door and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!  That reminds me' date=' I have to explain to colonel that the PT just measures your power, it doesn't actually generate it!

What was also nice to see is that the PT records per second which makes my short effort figures look much better.  I struggled to get 700W recorded for 5 seconds on the Polar, but easily got 1000W on the PT, so maybe it does make you stronger!
[/quote']

That rear hub is large enough to conatin a generator, are all PT rear hubs that size?

Your dedication in the wet / cold still amazes me... Dont yu have decent TV there??

Yip, they are all that size, but the carbon bits usually make them look much smaller!  Which is why I wanted it...

TV currently has no cycling on, so I am foced to diversify, plus it's a balmy 5 degrees outside.  Who can resist such conditions?

Hmph !!! - Were only scheduled to reach balmy 5 C on Sunday

Well you could try and paint it like carbon or get some of those carbon looking decals and wrap them around the hub....

Hmph !!! - Were only scheduled to reach balmy 5 C on Sunday

Well you could try and paint it like carbon or get some of those carbon looking decals and wrap them around the hub....

Seriously don't know how you can stomach the snow for months on end.  One week was enough for me.  Give me rain, mud and Belgian toothpaste any day, but keep you snow off my mtb tracks!

Carbon decalls sound good.  I might get loads and cover the whole Raleigh.  Hmmm, even my hemet can do with some carbon pimping!