Thank you Hubbers

oiram

I triyed to sell this bike for a friend, which I them advertised on the Hub, however the responses where somewhat mixed... Best offer R2000

I decided to keep it for myself, seeing that "classics" are priceless. 20090114_025626_6.jpg

And without many changes did the following:  

20090114_030407_Daccord.jpg

I have since added white bar tape and 105 peddals

Thanks chaps....enjoyed the project

Nice. There is nothing wrong with that bike. Even if you add the latest 11 speed Scampy groupset, it will stil be a cool bike.

Looks cool, old school steel!! you dont need fancy bling bling latest carbon blah blah. I ride a tommasini techno, and still keep up with my mates on their carbon/plastic bicycles.

What did you do with the original saddle?? i'm looking for a retro saddle for the Daccordi I'm currently building - this is what it looks like so far.20090114_032353_Daccordi.JPG

Thanks so much Velo- the Rolls it has to be.  Thanks for the heads-up on TotalCycling.com.  Oiram, I also see you changed the wheels - if you want to get rid of the originals please pm me (I'm currently building three retro steel road bikes)

On the topic of steel...... - no....I wont hijack - I'll start a new thread.

I also kept this one, on the indoor trainer.... but looking at the work of Cycle art.... in is your opinion? Should I give it a cool paint job??

20090114_035028_Bughatti1.jpg<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

What groupset on that bike oiram? I remember seeing those at Cajees in the late 80's, were kind of a budget brand with a cool name.

thanks for the info, I googled Bugathi and and got the following....

Will check on the specs

20090114_041153_2009-01-14_1209.jpg

The only bumber is the spelling of the name on your bike, Bughatti vs Bugatti. That picture you have is the car makers early attempt at a motorised bicycle.