giant trance x2 - opinion & suggestions

cat-i

roller you should pitch a TENT there! Big%20smile

no, i'm doing that other roadie-ride-thingy on the blind tandem on sunday - its hard work, but i suppose i need the training ....

tonight was FUN - you missed it!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose a Merida AM 3000 over the Giant Trance X2 as it had better spec equipment. It's also my first full susser and it's a great ride. 

roller you should pitch a TENT there!?Big%20smileno' date=' i'm doing that other roadie-ride-thingy on the blind tandem on sunday - its hard work, but i suppose i need the training ....tonight was FUN - you missed it!

[/quote']

no ways! did you do the night race?

am checking out the trance we have tomorrow.

hey cat-i' date=' you at the bike park on sunday?[/quote']

Weren't you supposed to be at the park last sunday? Angry

roller those singletracks are far more 'single' at night - was huge fun Big%20smile

AND i discovered the BMX track - with no kiddies there to intimidate me i had the giant pumptrack all to myself Big%20smile

cat-i2009-02-12 13:59:36

hey cat-i' date=' you at the bike park on sunday?[/quote']

Weren't you supposed to be at the park last sunday? Angry

he was. he was playing with MELOL

Is this a competition now?

Since you're a girl, that means you have boobs, which means that HR will rather ride with you, so you win. Just don't expect me to show you any trials moves. Tongue

LOL hog, since you're a dude, you have testosterone, which means that you'd love to show off your skills even IF i like following holy's lines on the singletracks ... so i KNOW you'll teach me regardless LOL

I chose a Merida AM 3000 over the Giant Trance X2 as it had better spec equipment. It's also my first full susser and it's a great ride. 

thx caad - someone else also suggested merida for value for money - i'll have a look.

Is this a competition now?

Since you're a girl' date=' that means you have boobs, which means that HR will rather ride with you, so you win. Just don't expect me to show you any trials moves. Tongue

[/quote']

how sweet! hog's getting all possessive about riding with meLOL

Wouldn't that be a little oxymoronic, since you don't pitch up when you're supposed to?

Tongue

Wouldn't that be a little oxymoronic' date=' since you don't pitch up when you're supposed to?

Tongue
[/quote']

i was there from 7 till 2-ish. if you stopped riding on those silly pallets you might have seen me.

Hi cay-i,

After all of this I trust that you will let us all know what you eventuall buy. With pictures.

Wouldn't that be a little oxymoronic' date=' since you don't pitch up when you're supposed to?

Tongue

[/quote']

i was there from 7 till 2-ish. if you stopped riding on those silly pallets you might have seen me.

That's odd. I was there on the 'Goose, not the play bike. Guess we did a great job of not being on the same trail at the same time! Confused

Either that, or no one recognises me if I'm not on some ridiculous red with yellow flames bike. How embarrassing.

Tongue
[/quote']

That's odd. I was there on the 'Goose, not the play bike. Guess we did a great job of not being on the same trail at the same time! Confused

Either that, or no one recognises me if I'm not on some ridiculous red with yellow flames bike. How embarrassing.

you there this sunday?

you there this sunday?

Yes. From 6h30 till 9.

Confused

I know I had a bit to drink on Saturday night, but I'm pretty sure I was there. My bike is still muddy, so I had to be there!