Anton Oberholzer

Owen

Ok Mr Clever' date=' is starting ahead of your start group cheating or not.

Go figure

[/quote']

I don't deny it, I did that for two races (The others I got re-seeded). Now what ?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To use your example, a guy caught taking EPO (more beneficial)  and a guy taking a cough mixture with a banned substance should not get judged the same ? The rules are pretty explicit, in that they are both seen as banned and carry the max penalty.

Dunno but according to Cruxpearl' date=' a cheats a cheat. Why was he not so vocal about. [/quote']

Cruxie did not condone it and that is why he got me re-seeded for races when I joined TCS.

To use your example' date=' a guy caught taking EPO (more beneficial)  and a guy taking a cough mixture with a banned substance should not get judged the same ? The rules are pretty explicit, in that they are both seen as banned and carry the max penalty. [/quote']

Which example did you use? To put it in perspective for you - If I draft behind a car for a bit, that is cheating right? But what is the penalty for that? A ban for two years or getting disqualified? You are most probably going to get disqualified and fined.

Whereas if I dope (cough mixture, bob martins, epo whatever you wanna use) that will not get you disqualified for a race or two, that will get you BANNED for two years.

Okay, if you did not get that one, here is another one. Disclaimer -..this scenario has got no relation to this thread, purely hypothetical;

Imagine this scenario - Floyd Landis gets banned for two years for doping and he decides stuff it, he is going to find himself up the road on one of the Tour de France stages whilst the race is in progress to compete (interfere) with the other guys LOL.

So now we have someone that is BANNED, not disqualified for a race or two but BANNED from racing messing about. The banned in caps was just to throw in a curve ball btw, ignore it, you will see now it has got nothing to do with anything. Are you still following Tongue?

Whether he is banned or disqualified is not going to matter. The initial reaction are probably going to be the same. Who knows what will happen next, his 2 year ban might move to a lifetime ban???.

After all this explaining, there are different penalties to cheating just as there are different penalties to crime. Some are more severe than others even though cheating is cheating and crime is crime.

G'nite, need to go rest so I can go train in the morning. If you didn't get that, down a few beers and read it again.

You were a memeber of TCS at the time or at least wearing the colours.

But whatever dude.

If I was, my apologies.

!
OB HAS Forgotten more than most know.. why am I not surprised? Hopefully it is just short term memory loss..LOL

In reply to your post above, maybe you suffer the same LOL 

Not saying you did not deserve to be in the group, you certainly did and this was a minor. I have heard of worse TCS tactics, but as i personally did not see them i wont comment.

goofs2007-02-14 13:45:56

See there in is the problem....

MOST PEOPLE DONT GET BIKE RACING

more believe what they read....not the facts

So I suggest.... Train more eat less....ride in the wind and dont hide in the bunch comment when you KNOW real facts and come clean when You have a Documented proof that they are true.

YOU CAN LOOK and see OB is out and out Hard.... and respect. OB was tested quite a few time last year and hey, no positives, so I agree tell us who was negative, these results should be posted because it will take away all doubt. If you cant beat them..... Train some more!