Joining a group ride 01.03.

el condor

Hi Hubbers, we are three people (2 male 1 lady) from Switzerland arriving on the 28th of Feb. and preparing for the argus. We are staying in Camps Bay and would like to go for a nice and longer ride on the 1st of March and the following days. Whom, where and when could we join?

Thanks-Pascal.
el condor2009-02-17 11:20:43

No one going? we are flexible and could drive to a particular start point by car. we will have to get used to the higher temperatures and different climate (we just arrived the day before)-since over here in Switzerland all it does is snowing.Confused

In terms of speed-fitness level-we guys should be able to finish the Argus in around 3h or less and the lady in 3h20'.

I'll check with our club in Cape Town. I'm sure they will welcome you to the ride. I'll get you some details later today...Thumbs%20Up

I'm in, but I usually ride on my own, all my mates are MTB'ers. What sort of distance / pace are you thinking?

Edit: Read the 2nd post, sounds about right for medroo2009-02-18 00:51:25

Hi All.

I have asked our club secretary in Cape Town to see if they can assist our swiss friends with some rides during their stay. It is with club100 Capetown. will advise once feedback received.

Smile

Just an update... Pascal, our new friend from Switzerland will be joining Club100 in Capetown for a few rides before the Argus. A big thanks to Karen from Club100 Cape Town for their hospitality.

Pascal, hope to see you down there on the rides. Have a safe oneThumbs%20Up

Yes, that's truth, I' m looking forward to, I still wait on details from Karen concerning the ride.

Thank's a lot for the help and time you put into it. Maybe some of you guys-girls also show up?

We'll see. It will defenitely be a temperature shock since it's just not getting warmer over here (-7?C).Pinch

Enjoy the weather and see you soon

Pascal.