A 29er might be somewhere in my future afterall

MintSauce

Sorry Buff, how 'bout we agree to diagree on this one? It looks unbalanced, heavy and out of proportion?

Yeah okay, but only coz you're having a bad day Wink

Why so miffed, did the roses cost that much?

It looks a bit better when it has dirt on it though (Nov issue of Mounatin Bike UK).

that segment on telly last night made me cringe' date=' thats old guy looks well dodgy.....(just a joke if your browsing this formBig%20smile)

oh, that fisher looks like a superlight, not a raleigh.

[/quote']

that old guy was Geoff the Aussie from Logwood.

Looks like a raleigh to me.

http://www.raleigh.co.za/images/stories/2007bikes/elite_marathon/marathon_team.jpg

Yeah okay' date=' but only coz you're having a bad day Wink

Why so miffed, did the roses cost that much?

It looks a bit better when it has dirt on it though (Nov issue of Mounatin Bike UK).
[/quote']

Nah, not just 'cause today is bad. Was asked about that thing last year, still don't like it. It just looks wrong, very wrong!

I'm with TitusTi, don't like the balance of the bottom tube versus the rear triangle, looks unbalanced.

changing the subject quickly: Ti, does a person ever have to lube your DS bearings? If so, with what and how?

Nylon bushes you shouldn't. Sealed bearings you can just take apart the pivots and rotate the bearings by 90 degrees, once you've done this a few times or if there's any sort of stiction, replace.

Hey Mint Sauce, Titus

Thank heavens it was sold at that stage, i actually heard about it, but was about a month to late.

I already have the Redline 29'er in my basket with Chain reaction, but just holding on until i can afford a decent set of wheels & fork, i have all the other parts to build one up.

Now just somewhere to hide it..Clap

Titus

Is that a 29' er fork, not that familiar with it, if it is drop me a personal e-mail and let me know what you want for it.

Im sitting with a Fox RC36, like new, i should get rid of. Just sitting here in the garage.