Litterbug - Rider Nr EL2185

Moab

So, yesterday I watched an idiot take a gel and then deliberately throw the packet out. I got up to this guy and scolded him and was told: "Just ride your bike". Dead

The oomie rode race number EL 2185 yesterday.

Look, I had an accident in that my gel sliped out of my hand before I could even open it - btw.. thanks to that cycle lab rider who gave me a replacement - but that was not an intentional throw.

EL 2185 was just one of many litterbugs. It was a bad day yesterday. Thumbs up to whomever that person was that was collecting bottles! Shot!

Thanks Mark. You saw me when i was still fuming!! Bugger. They should ban these guys from racing.

I saw quite a few people tossing empty gel wrappers down, but didn't have the presence of mind to commit their numbers to memory. Angry

I saw quite a few people tossing empty gel wrappers down' date=' but didn't have the presence of mind to commit their numbers to memory. Angry [/quote']

I was so cross I repeated the number over and over again in my head LOL

DiCPD, did you see what club he rode for?

If we can name his club as well then his club's road captain will have to take the issue further as he is bringing the clubs name into disrepute. Naming him here as a faceless individual will not help him clean up his act. Maybe he isn't even a hubber, but if his club's name is put up here it will surely get back to his club.

What better way to get these guys to clean up their act.

DiCPD' date=' did you see what club he rode for?

If we can name his club as well then his club's road captain will have to take the issue further as he is bringing the clubs name into disrepute. Naming him here as a faceless individual will not help him clean up his act. Maybe he isn't even a hubber, but if his club's name is put up here it will surely get back to his club.

What better way to get these guys to clean up their act.
[/quote']

Did not note the club. Dont think it was one of the big ones. Almost think  it was generic shop bought clothing

they don't DQ for crossing the white line on blind rises and blind corners, which is a safety issue, so why would they DQ for littering which is mere "hygiene"?

Community Service.

Just saw an idjit in a blue VW POLO chuck his ciggie out his window. Did not get his plate number (unfortunately) but what a tool. Can't believe he did this with more than 3 fires raging in the Cape today and more to come. Luckily it was into a verge garden, and i got out and buried it in the soil after putting it out on the road.

Gve them all community service, I say. Litterbugs all.