1. 1. What are you willing to spend - realistic ranges for MTB and/OR road

• R10 000 - 15 000
    • R15 000 - 25 000
    • R25 000 - 35 000
    • R35 - 50 000
    • R50 000 +

Also have a under 10K road bike and its great' date=' but its a older version
[/quote']

Yeah, but a lot of people will rather go that route. Your poll doesn't have room for them.

Clap   Your poll needs a <5K option

I am sponsored by my insurance company, so I've actually got a positive bank balance from my cycling.Big%20smile

I started with a rather good second hand bike costing a mere R5 500.00 and now have a R20 000.00 bike and it cost me nothing extra.

That is thanks to 2 accidents with cars and the insurance company's insistance on paying new replacement prices.

yeah, but some of us dont have over 10K to spend on a bike.

my wife is an estate agent, her first commisions in more than 8 months is coming in now in march.

My first expensive road bike, the daccordi, secondhand frame, with brand new chorus groupset and brand new rear wheel, was approx 8k

My second expensive road bike was the lowracer, that I imported myself from the netherlands, was about 12K with only new parts

my third expensive bike (a trike actually) I bought secondhand for 7500

My two expensive mtbs, was for 4500(trek 6500 hardtail), and 5500 (gt full sus) respectively

all other bikes were 3500 or below

Less than R10 000 is the range I operate. Rather buy secondhand than this new ridiculous pricesAngry.

Can one say that the higher price guys don't waste/spend their time on the hub that much or at all, and the cheaper guys got way to much time on the hub??

This will stir things up a bit... (the bosses and CEO's can afford these stuff, and the normal employee cant afford it and now moans about it on the hub)