Cycling Clothing - Graphic Designer Required

Andrew Steer

Looking for a junior to mid level graphic designer for a Cycling clothing company  in Jhb - Job involves designing of clothing as well as laying out of final print materials.

Preferably want someone passionate about cycling, but other designers also welcome to submit their details. Applicant must have their own car, be a none smoker and have some form of qualification.

Please supply a brief CV and portfolio to andrew@ride.co.za

Cheers

Pays negotiable, will depend on experience... Wink

Would guess between R7k and R10k for the position.

Afraid there aren't any spots in the dtp side as this stage Ouch

Cry I earn a little bitty more than that. I am out. Sowwie. Would have been fun! And against traffic!

Hmmmmm......

I don't do print design any more, only interactive/digital, but I am passionate about cycling! Also, I'm not exactly junior/mid level any more either.

How about this - you pay me a whopping salary and I'll provide my expertise and ideas, take regular 2-hour lunches to visit my LBS, regularly leave early to go riding, and pitch up late because I like to sleep?

Big%20smile

Hey Hog, Cycles Africa is in the same building if I'm not mistaken.

.Mampara2009-03-12 03:15:40

Hey Hog' date=' Cycles Africa is in the same building.

.[/quote']

So? I'll still need 2 hour lunches, regardless of how long it takes me to get to the bike shop! LOL

If you guys are seriously keen, drop me an email anyway - we can possibly make a plan on the salary provided you bring your worth. And yes Cycles Africa is in our building... and the Argus winner nogal Cool

Afraid there will be no 2hour lunch breaks Cry

In fact we only get half an hour ones - but it does mean we do get to knock off at 2:30 on a Friday LOL

Also if all applicants could please submit a photo of themselves on the couch with their bicycles that would be great! Salary negotiations will also be done in smarties for those interested...