What makes a goodie bag Good??

Dirt*girl™

I did an 80k race out at Fochville last year and we got our goodie bags after the race had finished.

The bag itself was full to the brim with goodies and weighed more than my bike (+8kg's). I'm sure Bored Girl posted a photo of the contents, will go and look for it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about three options.

a: entry with medal

b: entry without medal (money goes to charity)

c: entry without medal or charity

Too much admin, plus if the option witout medal is cheaper whats to prevent someone selecting it then still taking a medal at the end.

Anyhow i feel we are moving away from the original point as goodie bags are not part of medals.

Same for medals at the finish; rather give me something useful (bottle opener' date=' key ring, etc.
Some races have medals made by the local community which is not a bad idea, but rather just forget about the medal and give the money to charity.

[/quote']

well, if you had been up in Gauteng and did the Bekker Bundu Bash, you would have received a camping glass when finishing. I like that, but then , we got a key ring from the Tour D'urban and everybody got ready for war.

• 1 month later...

For the best goody bag, enter for the Kremetart this year. Big bag filled with goodies will be handed out at registration.