Licences

grim reaper

This is the response I received from our Club Secretary to my nth request re when I can expect to get my licence... which I paid for in November last year.

"I dread being asked.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Not yet.  I am not entirely sure what CSA and My Race are doing.  The service that we are receiving or not receiving, is not acceptable.  A batch of licences were delivered on Friday to the CGC offices and all the envelopes were empty.  Somehow they forgot to insert the licences before sending them out or did not seal them properly and they fell out.

Once again  I am really sorry and I know members are getting really annoyed but unfortunately this is out of my hands.  I think members need to log onto the hub and start complaining about the lack of service they are receiving from both My Race and Cycling South Africa."

Has anyone actually received a licence for this year ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent still waiting...

If they ask at a race I will tell them where to get off unfortunately...

Im sure they stealing the money again

got mine a month or so back. Calles CSA in cape town - they said they sent it to Gauteng Cycling. Called them and after a few goes it was there - begged them to keep it and I went and fetched it.

It would seem that just because you applied first does not mean you will get yours first our club is still outstanding licences from Jan yet some members that applied in Feb have already had theirs.

I think that the guys ( and gals) who were renewing were at an advantage - newbies experience more problems

Nope, mine was a renewal so they had all my details. I think either they were just overwhelmed by the number or just cant be bothered.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why I need a licence???

Mountain bike one at that...not Road!!

Maybe I'm just an ignoramus??? BUT I had enough of being screwed out of all my hard earned money!!

I really do not see any benefit....

Applied 1 Des 2008, received noting yet!!!

I applied early to avoid the rush but clearly it was a hope in hell.

So much for doing the right thing!!Ouch

I received a mail this morning:

Dear Gerrie,

Your licence has been confirmed on the 17th March, will be mailed within the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards

Joanne

This was after they told me on the 1st of march that my License was confirmed on the 27th of Feb 2009.Angry

Angry

Gman18342009-03-24 06:15:26