Incentives To Stop

Muxxxieee! Jou bliksem!! Well done... I literally copied & pasted and mailed your post to a x of mine who is a chronic smoker...

I think drinking and smoking complement each other' date=' since I stopped I just don't miss having a beer all that much anymore.

VTSKING - This is now my 7th time in trying to quit but eventually worked out a method which seems to have worked. I will gladly share with you if you are interested - but the biggest thing is the stage where you are at now where you "want to quit". That is the best start you can get off to.
[/quote']

Thats true mate. Well done for stopping that bad habit. Been trying to let met dad quit, but no success.

Better to be active and all hyped up that wanting to sleep and be "sleg" the whole day!!! Clap

Love being full of energy

Another incentive: Hangovers are WAY less intense when you don't smoke.

Too true!!!! smiley11.gif

WELL DONE!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

I am a smoker (25 to 30 per day for the last 45 years) and wish I could quit. Probably too late now. I will probably get sick if I do stop. Too much of a shock to the system after all these years. 

38 Slowbee, working on getting it to 35, I also got a bit of a shock at the vast improvement over such a short period. Took it with the HR Monitor and then did a manual check cause I thought the monitor was faulty.

I am more happy with the normal rate in the 60's as opposed to the 80's as that is where we spend more time.

Jagwil, never to late to quit my man..you do feel a bit *** for the first 3 weeks but it does get better and when you eventually start to feel good man you do feel good.