when does you stars change at how many posts??????

harry1

I think the spell checker needs to check his spelling....

Supposed to read " When do your stars change? At how many posts?

TRUE. QUITE CORRECT. I MISSED THAT ONE.

I was clearly too quick to point out the other mistakes.

My mistake this time.

Embarrassed

come on HR you can do it!!!

i'm holding my breath for the big 20K.missing it will be like missing my 10th wedding anniversaryEmbarrassed

Can i send you a gift when you get there?(maybe a new keyboard)

[

i know a dictionary will give you many meanings for rape' date= and that you are a man who appreciates how the word can be used. however, i think it is a word better reserved for reporting on what i believe is possibly the most heinous crime. sorry if i am a killjoy.[/quote]

Point taken .

I do however believe that the misuse and abuse of the English language, or any language for that matter, is a pretty heinous crime. Not as heinous as the crime of rape but heinous nonetheless.

My "rant" for the night is done. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow to 'fight the good fight' for better spelling and correct grammar..

Well speaking of stars, if you look out into the North Eastern sky you will see 1x yellow star which just happens to be the planet Saturn - Happy star gazing.

Just spent some time checking it out through the telescope and it is unbelievably beautiful - saw 5 of its moons aswell, Thytus, Titan, Deore, Iapetus and Rhea

Well speaking of stars' date=' if you look out into the North Eastern sky you will see 1x yellow star which just happens to be the planet Saturn - Happy star gazing.

Just spent some time checking it out through the telescope and it is unbelievably beautiful - saw 5 of its moons aswell, Thytus, Titan, Deore, Iapetus and Rhea
[/quote']

post a pic, mux!!!

Speaking of this I think the Admin should give HR and Mampara their 5th star with the amount of posts they deserve it.

HR >19000 and Mampara > 12000

Come on Admin do the deed!!!!

not before holy got his 20k.

holy, holy, you're our man

if you can't do it no-one can!!!!

Astrophotography is not that simple and I don't have the right equipment or budget to get great pics of a planet which is 1 billion km's away from us.

This is the best I can do with what I have got and the short time period - hope you are not to dissapointed. Just remember photos of this nature are normally taken over a period of about 3 - 6 hours to get the right colour.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/Muxster/IMG_0303.jpg

Close up of the moon....a lot more time and only 189000KM's away, more suited to my equipment.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/Muxster/IMG_0047.jpg

WOW!!!

if i were admin, i'd give you a whole galaxy of stars, muxie!!!!!!!!!

but then again, you have them already, right there on your telescope-thingie.

cat-i2009-03-26 14:26:46

Harry, don't listen to these guys. They're being annoying as usual, unable to answer a simple question.

You start off with one star. That's for being lousy and useless.

Then it changes when you become satisfactory, and you get 2 stars.

That changes only when you become good and you get 3 stars.

After applying yourself you will get 4 stars, for being very good.

And then finally you get 5 stars, but only when you become excellent.

For example, look at Mampara's pics. They are very good pics, hence his 4 stars. If he tries hard enough, one day they will be excellent pics and he will get 5 stars.

There. I trust that this clears this up for you.

Harry' date=' don't listen to these guys. They're being annoying as usual, unable to answer a simple question.

?

You start off with one star. That's for being lousy and useless.

Then it changes when you become satisfactory, and you get 2 stars.

That changes only when you become good and you get 3 stars.

After applying yourself you will get 4 stars, for being very good.

And then finally you get 5 stars, but only when you become excellent.

?

For example, look at Mampara's pics. They are very good pics, hence his 4 stars. If he tries hard enough, one day?they will be excellent pics and he will get 5 stars.

?

There. I trust that this clears this up for you.

?

?
[/quote']

smiley36.gif