Whistler Trip - Ideas? Anyone in?

Saffa_G

How long are you going to go for MintSauce? Also how far away is Whistler from Vancouver? (I might have an opportunity to get relocated there with my job) WHat's Vancouver like as a place to live? Does it beat Witbank? Confused

Hey DB....sorry for not answering this earleir. Don't know how I missed it.

I'm planning to go for 3 weeks....well at the very least 2 weeks.

Can't tell you much about Vancouver though. Friend's mom is moving there next year. She visited 2 yrs ago and fell in love with the place. Everyone seems to LOVE Canada so it can't be bad.

Smile

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Poffadder beats Witbank??  Doesn't it? LOL

Don't joke, I've lived in Aggenys, we used to drive an hour and a half to visit Poffadder for a bit of entertainment!

Went to Vanvouver in 2002 (no biking) to visist mates in Coquitlam(?), and previous descriptions by Sara are spot on. Very nice place, but the beach is cr@p.

Suggest you try KLM for Flights, their partner is NorthWestern and they fly to Schiphol(Amsterdam) and then connect direct to Vancouver. Normally free stay over in Amsterdam which is an enlightening and magical experince (Trust me, I have been 3 times and no beer required for nakedness - Added bonus bikes are in the majority, just don't fall into the canals, oh and the shrooms are not for frying, they're for flying).

Also ask if they (KLM) still have the Liberty Fare option - One price based on Miles and you can make mutiple stops in North America. We did Vancouver, NYC and the Twin Cities.

Hope you are able to gather the cash - Good Luck