Bike Setup

Heavyweight

Going to visit Joburg and want to do a proper roadbike setup... Where is the best place? Im thinking of getting new shoes - the works - and would like to make it a one stop service. 

DEFINATELY !

Ask for Dennis he does the set up for all the racing team.

He only works on saturday so best to phone for an appointment.

MM

For the guys in CPT.

What about SSISA's Jeroen Swart. I think he knows what he's doing...ClapClap

Aaron At Cyclefit...

Hubbie had issues with setup, had been to a few places that did not do a very good job. Aaron sorted all the issues out. He rode epic with absolutely no setup issues.

Go to Aaron

You'll be WASTING YOUR TIME & MONEY if you go to CycleLab 

I fully agree with you! Aaron will try and make do with what you have whereas the other crowd will try and rush you for every bit extra even though you might not need it!

I visited Aaron about three weeks ago. My riding has improved 110%. All the aches and pains experienced went away instantly. I admit, it took at least three to five rides for the body to adjust. Now that I am comfortable on the bike, I ride longer distances with ease and not risking any injury!

CycleFit All The way!Big%20smile

Go to Aaron

You'll be WASTING YOUR TIME & MONEY if you go to CycleLab 

I fully agree with you! Aaron will try and make do with what you have whereas the other crowd will try and rush you for every bit extra even though you might not need it!

I visited Aaron about three weeks ago. My riding has improved 110%. All the aches and pains experienced went away instantly. I admit' date=' it took at least three to five rides for the body to adjust. Now that I am comfortable on the bike, I ride longer distances with ease and not risking any injury!

CycleFit All The way!Big%20smile
[/quote']

I had my bike set up for me by Paul Cordes at CycleLab in Centurion. He did a really good job of it. It did improve my cycling.

Going to visit Joburg and want to do a proper roadbike setup... Where is the best place? Im thinking of getting new shoes - the works - and would like to make it a one stop service. 

For really awesome service I would definitely recommend Summit Cycles! There are a lot of hubbers on here who will back me up on this!!!