news from the pmb wc...

Tumbleweed

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Yolande has the ride of her life.

a very respectable 21st. good ride for her.

Fantastic' date=' well done Yolande.[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Holy how did Shaun nick bester Do??????????

10th out of 12. ruan du toit was third.

summit, she had a storming second lap passing about 7 riders, but the astrian girl elisabeth osl set a blistering pace up front. she did, howeever, finish very strong. good support for the locals here!

gotta dash, guys. men are out on course. missed all the argy bargy at the start.

summit' date=' she had a storming second lap passing about 7 riders, but the astrian girl elisabeth osl set a blistering pace up front. she did, howeever, finish very strong. good support for the locals here!

gotta dash, guys. men are out on course. missed all the argy bargy at the start.[/quote']

wonder what happened to him

and holy how can you miss the start thats shocking!!!!!! smiley36.gif

Lap 3:  Up the climb: Hermida in the lead followed by Stander, Absalon, Schurter, Sauser and Peraud.  At 20 seconds is a chase group of 4: Lukas Fl?ckiger, Wolfram Kurschat (Topeak Ergon Racing Team), Roel Paulissen (Cannondale Factory Racing) and Martin Gujan.  Kabush still well back in 30's

Lap 4: Up the climb Absalon has attacked.  Stander and Hermida are struggling to stay with him.  Sauser and Schurter are next at 20 seconds but losing ground.  Jean-Christophe Peraud is next at 35 seconds back.

At the end of the lap Hermida crosses the line first , but Absalon is right on his wheel.  Stander 3rd at 5 seconds back, Schurter 4th at 37 seconds with  Sauser at s.t.  Kurschat 6th, Peraud 7th, Gujan 8th, Paulison 9th and Lukas Fl?ckiger 10th

Lap 5:  At the end of the lap, Hermida has taken over the lead with Absalon at 11 seconds back and Stander at 14 seconds.

Gonna catch the downhill finals tommorrow, cant wait, how will we know whom the hubbers are? Keen for a few jugs after, anyone else keen?

Final

Unofficial

1    Jos? Hermida  (Esp) Multivan Merida Biking Team,    1:55:03
2    Julien Absalon (Fra) Orbea,    at 0:32
3    Burry Stander (RSA) Specialized Factory Racing,    0:50
4    Christoph Sauser (Sui) Specialized Factory Racing   
5    Nino Schurter (Sui) Scott-Swisspower Mtb-Racing

summit' date=' she had a storming second lap passing about 7 riders, but the astrian girl elisabeth osl set a blistering pace up front. she did, howeever, finish very strong. good support for the locals here!

gotta dash, guys. men are out on course. missed all the argy bargy at the start.[/quote']

wonder what happened to him

and holy how can you miss the start thats shocking!!!!!! smiley36.gif

was filing stuff from the women's race.

guys, that was one seriously awesome mens race. the atmosphere was brilliant! man, pmb went wild for burry. best thing was they went bos for all the leaders in the last lap. hermida, absolon, sauser and kurscaht!!!!! man, it was really something else!!!!!